Hillary on Bimbo eruptions vs Trump and Miss Piggy

"The books "Hell to Pay" by Barbara Olson and "No One Left to Lie To" by Christopher Hitchens depict Hillary Clinton as the puppet master behind the hiring of lawyers and private detectives to dig up dirt on her husband's accusers.

Bolstering the credibility of Hitchens' book is a foreword written by respected historian Douglas Brinkley, a frequent guest on CNN, MSNBC and other networks."

The Trashing of Bill's Accusers: What Did Hillary Do -- and Why Did She Do It?
Another reason NOT to vote for hiLIARy

That is some first class spin there.

The late great Lee Atwater would even be jealous
The Clintons make Atwater look like a girl scout. LOL
True, and the bar is being raised...or lowered...depending on how Machiavellian you are.

Atwater revived it all, Carvelle and the Clinton team refined it, and now, both sides do nothing but...
yep. Chelsea and Ivanka are possibly innocent victims, but both voluntarily made themselves players in this - Chelsea and the Foundation and Ivanka by being a model now part of the campaign. Tiffany may be collateral damage.

And Hilary is Machiavellian. Trump has two paths to victory. Do much better with younger voters than Mitt or do much better with women. This issue is suicide.

And he's a clear winner with the economy and deficits.
That's pretty optimistic..for Trump.

I'm thinking his performance in the next two debates will decide his fate.

Remember how dramatically Romney's 2nd and 3rd debate losses drove his numbers down, in spite of the victory in the 1st. I guess I have no reason to believe the converse doesn't describe Hillary's situation well too

That is some first class spin there.

The late great Lee Atwater would even be jealous
The Clintons make Atwater look like a girl scout. LOL
True, and the bar is being raised...or lowered...depending on how Machiavellian you are.

Atwater revived it all, Carvelle and the Clinton team refined it, and now, both sides do nothing but...
yep. Chelsea and Ivanka are possibly innocent victims, but both voluntarily made themselves players in this - Chelsea and the Foundation and Ivanka by being a model now part of the campaign. Tiffany may be collateral damage.

And Hilary is Machiavellian. Trump has two paths to victory. Do much better with younger voters than Mitt or do much better with women. This issue is suicide.

And he's a clear winner with the economy and deficits.
That's pretty optimistic..for Trump.

I'm thinking his performance in the next two debates will decide his fate.

Remember how dramatically Romney's 2nd and 3rd debate losses drove his numbers down, in spite of the victory in the 1st. I guess I have no reason to believe the converse doesn't describe Hillary's situation well too

I'm not sure what debates are in this. WTF is Trump doing with the interruptions? That's not debate. On the other hand, he gets marks for "being something differenet," when his tax plan actually increases the deficit. So, does policy matter? Does civility or competency matter? Maybe not.

So, "debate" may mean getting the Donald to rise to the bait.

Forum List

Back