Hillary To Fifth Grader: I Have Bullies Too

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
r-TRUMP-CLINTON-BULLY-huge.jpg

"We shouldn't let anybody bully his way into the presidency."

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton simultaneously comforted a young girl concerned about bullying and subtly hit Donald Trump during a town hall in Keota, Iowa, Tuesday.

At the end of the event, fifth-grader Hannah Tandy asked Clinton what she would do about bullying.

"I have asthma, and occasionally I've heard people talking behind my back about not wanting to be near me because I have asthma," Tandy said. "I mean, people, it's not contagious."

Clinton told Tandy she was "very brave" for asking her question, then appeared to reference her own challenges with Republican adversaries like Donald Trump, who the night before had referred to Clinton's loss to President Barack Obama in 2008 using an especially crude Yiddish slang term. Trump also said the bathroom break that briefly delayed Clinton's return to the stage during Saturday's Democratic primary debate was "disgusting."

"I really do think we need more love and kindness in our country," Clinton told Tandy. "That's why it's important to stand up to bullies wherever we are, and why we shouldn't let anybody bully his way into the presidency, because that is not who we are as Americans."

Clinton added that she's "somebody who's had a lot of terrible things said about me" but that she was "old enough that it doesn't particularly bother" her. She said social media allows people to more easily make nasty comments.

“I think we all need to be aware of the pain and real anguish bullying can cause,” Clinton said. "I don’t think a lot of people who do it really understand how it makes other people feel.”

Tandy was pleased with Clinton's answer.

Hillary Clinton Tells A Fifth-Grader She's Also Had To Deal With Bullies

Trump is a bully - but he's no match for Hillary. Go Hillary!

all together now. AWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww snif snif wawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Ask all of the women Bill screwed around with who the real bully is .....hildabeast

Anyone who criticizes her is a bully. How pathetic.

and then I look at the number of republicans vs the number of democrats running for president this year...

and realize someone need not open their mouth to be seen as a bully

Republicans have become the party of I'll tar this nation down and turn it into a shit hole!!!! A party of fucking morons.

There's no reasoning with such idiotic people.

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton simultaneously comforted a young girl concerned about bullying and subtly hit Donald Trump during a town hall in Keota, Iowa, Tuesday.

At the end of the event, fifth-grader Hannah Tandy asked Clinton what she would do about bullying.

"I have asthma, and occasionally I've heard people talking behind my back about not wanting to be near me because I have asthma," Tandy said. "I mean, people, it's not contagious."

Clinton told Tandy she was "very brave" for asking her question, then appeared to reference her own challenges with Republican adversaries like Donald Trump, who the night before had referred to Clinton's loss to President Barack Obama in 2008 using an especially crude Yiddish slang term. Trump also said the bathroom break that briefly delayed Clinton's return to the stage during Saturday's Democratic primary debate was "disgusting."

"I really do think we need more love and kindness in our country," Clinton told Tandy. "That's why it's important to stand up to bullies wherever we are, and why we shouldn't let anybody bully his way into the presidency, because that is not who we are as Americans."

Clinton added that she's "somebody who's had a lot of terrible things said about me" but that she was "old enough that it doesn't particularly bother" her. She said social media allows people to more easily make nasty comments.

“I think we all need to be aware of the pain and real anguish bullying can cause,” Clinton said. "I don’t think a lot of people who do it really understand how it makes other people feel.”

Yeah, boy. She's a tough little fighter, the way she fearlessly runs straight to "Pity me, I'm a poor little victimized girl" first chance she gets. We need strong leadership like THAT in the world. Putin and ISIS will be rendered helpless when she ducks behind that powderpuff and whines at them.

all together now. AWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww snif snif wawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

I swear, that broad sets women's equality back 50 years every time she starts whimpering about mean ol' men bullying and intimidating her.

Of course Democrats being mean and insulting to Carly Fiorina is perfectly acceptable so bullying some people apparently is alright. Now to step away from the partisan idiocy anyone running for President man, woman, white, black, Hispanic, Asian you are going to get put through the meat grinder if you can't deal with that you don't need to be running for the job.

Of course Democrats being mean and insulting to Carly Fiorina is perfectly acceptable so bullying some people apparently is alright. Now to step away from the partisan idiocy anyone running for President man, woman, white, black, Hispanic, Asian you are going to get put through the meat grinder if you can't deal with that you don't need to be running for the job.

If the Hildabeast is bawling about being bullied she better think twice about being POTUS. We already have a thin skinned asshole now

She's the invisible candidate.....only surfaces when she feels she can play the victim.

I wonder how she'll deal with other world leaders.......accuse them of picking on a woman every time they clean her clock?

Ha, an evil conniving bully playing the victim. Gotta love the Clintons. They have no shame. I heard they're 'broke' too. ;)

Republicans have become the party of I'll tar this nation down and turn it into a shit hole!!!! A party of fucking morons.

There's no reasoning with such idiotic people.

Actually, Republicans have become the party of "You leftists have torn this nation down and turned it into a shithole, you party of fucking morons!"

Because there really is no reasoning with such idiotic people as Democrats.

She proved all by herself, she isn't a leader with that comment. We already have a whiney little bitch in the white house. We don't need another one.

Forum List

Back