Hillary To Fifth Grader: I Have Bullies Too

r-TRUMP-CLINTON-BULLY-huge.jpg

"We shouldn't let anybody bully his way into the presidency."

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton simultaneously comforted a young girl concerned about bullying and subtly hit Donald Trump during a town hall in Keota, Iowa, Tuesday.

At the end of the event, fifth-grader Hannah Tandy asked Clinton what she would do about bullying.

"I have asthma, and occasionally I've heard people talking behind my back about not wanting to be near me because I have asthma," Tandy said. "I mean, people, it's not contagious."

Clinton told Tandy she was "very brave" for asking her question, then appeared to reference her own challenges with Republican adversaries like Donald Trump, who the night before had referred to Clinton's loss to President Barack Obama in 2008 using an especially crude Yiddish slang term. Trump also said the bathroom break that briefly delayed Clinton's return to the stage during Saturday's Democratic primary debate was "disgusting."

"I really do think we need more love and kindness in our country," Clinton told Tandy. "That's why it's important to stand up to bullies wherever we are, and why we shouldn't let anybody bully his way into the presidency, because that is not who we are as Americans."

Clinton added that she's "somebody who's had a lot of terrible things said about me" but that she was "old enough that it doesn't particularly bother" her. She said social media allows people to more easily make nasty comments.

“I think we all need to be aware of the pain and real anguish bullying can cause,” Clinton said. "I don’t think a lot of people who do it really understand how it makes other people feel.”

Tandy was pleased with Clinton's answer.

Hillary Clinton Tells A Fifth-Grader She's Also Had To Deal With Bullies

Trump is a bully - but he's no match for Hillary. Go Hillary!
She's the invisible candidate.....only surfaces when she feels she can play the victim.

I wonder how she'll deal with other world leaders.......accuse them of picking on a woman every time they clean her clock?

Wave her petticoat at them like a white flag.

all together now. AWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww snif snif wawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

I swear, that broad sets women's equality back 50 years every time she starts whimpering about mean ol' men bullying and intimidating her.

oh Shrill is playing on it BIG TIME. she's that hard up. some independent liberal woman eh? she's pathetic

And the icing on the cake is that idiot leftists think women should vote for her BECAUSE she's a woman, when she's out there representing women as a bunch of sniveling skirts who have to be coddled.

Yeah, that's in the best interests of women, to encourage that regressive stereotyping.

Sooooo, I'm guessing you don't care that Hillary just got caught lying about ISIS using Trump in their recruiting videos? You're cool with sheer fabrication, but you're concerned about Trump's--mythical--"bullying"? The supposed "bullying" came in the form of Trump simply making a joke about Hillary's diva bathroom break (she was late returning to the debate because she insisted on having the entire huge bathroom to herself) and making a joke about her implosion against Obama in 2008.

And this is the person you think would be able to stand up to ISIS, etc., etc.?

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton simultaneously comforted a young girl concerned about bullying and subtly hit Donald Trump during a town hall in Keota, Iowa, Tuesday.

At the end of the event, fifth-grader Hannah Tandy asked Clinton what she would do about bullying.

"I have asthma, and occasionally I've heard people talking behind my back about not wanting to be near me because I have asthma," Tandy said. "I mean, people, it's not contagious."

Clinton told Tandy she was "very brave" for asking her question, then appeared to reference her own challenges with Republican adversaries like Donald Trump, who the night before had referred to Clinton's loss to President Barack Obama in 2008 using an especially crude Yiddish slang term. Trump also said the bathroom break that briefly delayed Clinton's return to the stage during Saturday's Democratic primary debate was "disgusting."

"I really do think we need more love and kindness in our country," Clinton told Tandy. "That's why it's important to stand up to bullies wherever we are, and why we shouldn't let anybody bully his way into the presidency, because that is not who we are as Americans."

Clinton added that she's "somebody who's had a lot of terrible things said about me" but that she was "old enough that it doesn't particularly bother" her. She said social media allows people to more easily make nasty comments.

“I think we all need to be aware of the pain and real anguish bullying can cause,” Clinton said. "I don’t think a lot of people who do it really understand how it makes other people feel.”

She's the invisible candidate.....only surfaces when she feels she can play the victim.

I wonder how she'll deal with other world leaders.......accuse them of picking on a woman every time they clean her clock?
With other world leaders? Are you implying trump is a world leader? LOL. Just because him and the hero of the right, Putin, are butt buddies doesn't make him a world leader.

Soon to be President Hillary Clinton has been dealing with world leaders for decades now. trump is the one with no experience, and it really shows.

But you KKKlowns eat up his immature soundbites and beg for more.

With other world leaders? Are you implying trump is a world leader? LOL. Just because him and the hero of the right, Putin, are butt buddies doesn't make him a world leader.

Soon to be President Hillary Clinton has been dealing with world leaders for decades now. trump is the one with no experience, and it really shows.

Amen! To my knowledge - Adolf Trump has never been elected to anything. After his foul comments about Hillary - I will always think of the Trump brand like this:

Steaming-Turd-T-Shirts.jpg

The way Hillary and Obama have been dealing with other world leaders is by backstabbing them. They have no respect for Hillary and Obama. None. Zero. Zip. Nadda. Mainly because other world leaders know neither of them can be trusted.

The way Hillary and Obama have been dealing with other world leaders is by backstabbing them. They have no respect for Hillary and Obama. None. Zero. Zip. Nadda. Mainly because other world leaders know neither of them can be trusted.

And your crystal balls tell you this?

Amen! To my knowledge - Adolf Trump has never been elected to anything. After his foul comments about Hillary - I will always think of the Trump brand like this:

Steaming-Turd-T-Shirts.jpg
His foul comments about Hillary?

I suppose her comments about him weren't foul.

You suckasses think you can win by turning anthills into mountains.

Everyone can see exactly what you're doing......and we're not buying it.

Every time you attack him he goes up in the polls.

Maybe you should kiss his ass.....maybe that will drive down his poll numbers.

And your crystal balls tell you this?
Forget about my balls, suckass.

Wave her petticoat at them like a white flag.
They think that just getting a Clinton back in the White House will turn back time to their political hayday. I remember back in the 90s, Democrats were the laughingstock of politics....because of the Clinton scandals.

So one of the most fowl mouthed bitches in US politics is playing the victim card and the faux squaw is just eating that shit up. ROFLMFAO

BTW how much are you getting paid to post this tripe?

Isn't it amazing with all the problems we face with debt, spending, economy and terrorism, we have politicians concerned about bullying?

That's not bullying Hillary. Bullying is a group of people putting you in a cage and setting you on fire. Bullying is being nailed to a cross and hung to die because you're a Christian. Bullying is setting off bombs at the Boston Marathon or fighting for your life in Benghazi with no help in sight.

That's bullying.

I bet Donald Trump can kick her ass but I believe Hillary can beat him in an arm wrestling contest and a who has the biggest diaper contest.

Bad tactic playing the victim card.

Of all the women that Hillary set to destroy during her time at the WH who do you think is going to be first to hit her hard and heavy over bullying considering in those 8 years Hillary was "BULLY IN CHIEF".

You called them bimbos Hillary.

:lol:

Forum List

Back