Will Kamala actually be the nominee?

8xst9f.jpg

The same democrats who told you Joe is sharp and healthy are now telling you that Kamala Harris is competent. I got a feeling she is to unpopular with Americans to run.

Doesn't matter when you have a massive number of secret shadow organizations and donors all designed to rig and steal an election.

It sure is lining up that way because they have enough damage control to deal with. The easy pick is throwing her in it while things are in a disarray. The other names who were mentioned can wait till 2028 to run. But there's a good chance we're going to watch the most divided convention in history. Especially after what nobama calling for it to be an open convention. I'm a love it watching them argue with each other protesting and doing marches like how those idiots do.

The same democrats who told you Joe is sharp and healthy are now telling you that Kamala Harris is competent. I got a feeling she is to unpopular with Americans to run.

If you think it's Kamala, let me know why.
If you don't, who's it gonna be and why.
there is only one party that thinks division works for them and it isn't the dems. What the dems are doing is simply responding to the hate party's hate. I want no candidate that will work with MAGA but respond and respect anyone from the right that is a conservative and motivated by that philosophy and not hate and ignorance from MAGA. This country will go no place without the rejection of MAGA , AND THEIR HATE STUPIDITY AND LIES.

It sure is lining up that way because they have enough damage control to deal with. The easy pick is throwing her in it while things are in a disarray. The other names who were mentioned can wait till 2028 to run. But there's a good chance we're going to watch the most divided convention in history. Especially after what nobama calling for it to be an open convention. I'm a love it watching them argue with each other protesting and doing marches like how those idiots do.
Yup the Hate Nazi will march and when Trump loses , , he will ask his braindeads to kill for him and I guarantee they will. The point is dems have to be prepared for this , they have to defend their family their friends and democracy , The one advantage they have is knowing that every patriot in this country is on the side of the left and every patriot hates MAGA. Trump is as good as done, the next step is to compost MAGA with other organic shit.

Yup the Hate Nazi will march and when Trump loses , , he will ask his braindeads to kill for him and I guarantee they will. The point is dems have to be prepared for this , they have to defend their family their friends and democracy , The one advantage they have is knowing that every patriot in this country is on the side of the left and every patriot hates MAGA. Trump is as good as done, the next step is to compost MAGA with other organic shit.
You make no sense with your butchered reply. No wonder why demos are in such a mess :laugh:

Why dodge my question?

Who should your hero, Kamala Harris, take as vp?
#1.....you have the writing skills of a Middle Schooler, that's enough to know you are not to be taken serious.

#2....I will oblige nevertheless. The VP needs to be from a Swing State, one that will guarantee the Electoral Votes from said State.

Now, go play with your toys.

Forum List

Back