Hillary's Son In Law Next?

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Clinton sought secret info on EU bailout plans as son-in-law's doomed hedge fund gambled on Greece | Fox News
For the Clinton's it's just another day at the office.
A little 'insider trading?' A little vaguely criminal behavior?
Nothing anyone can pin on them but everyone knows they are fucking low life grifters.
The Clinton's are about to dissolve into nothing more than a couple of trailer trash who got lucky at the right time. Their Mena cocaine smuggling put them in touch with the 'right people'.
The rest is history.

Clinton sought secret info on EU bailout plans as son-in-law's doomed hedge fund gambled on Greece | Fox News
For the Clinton's it's just another day at the office.
A little 'insider trading?' A little vaguely criminal behavior?
Nothing anyone can pin on them but everyone knows they are fucking low life grifters.
The Clinton's are about to dissolve into nothing more than a couple of trailer trash who got lucky at the right time. Their Mena cocaine smuggling put them in touch with the 'right people'.
The rest is history.

I support Hillary 100%, but even I don't think she is smart enough to get away with all the things the right accuses her of.

And the hits just keep on coming.
The Clintons need to thank their fucking lucky stars this isn't Romania.
And so does Webb Hubble's daughter and son in law, and the rat Blumenthal.
Another time and place my friends. Another time and place.

Last edited:
These people are worse than the Mafioso, Drug Cartels and the NBA...

The above listed organizations are out to screw you and you know it...

The Clintons just lie about everything...

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ....

the poor sob that washed Clinton's car could be next in line to suffer the bullshit RW's dream up..

Just standard operating procedure at the Clinton Crime Syndicate. Can you imagine how much this bitch will abuse her power if she's President? One can only guess how many people will be blackmailed by this crazy bitch.

Forum List

Back