Historically low approval poll for Comrade

CNN is fake news until they come out with a story that benefits Trump, in which case it's real news, but the source (CNN) is mysteriously not mentioned.

No, CNN is fake news PERIOD.

They have had to REPEATEDLY retract fake stories, fire reporters for lies / fake news, and admitted to the world they had done everything they could to help Hillary win ... and could not deliver.

CNN is biased news, not fake news. They very rarely just flat out lie; when they're incorrect, they have to go back and retract previous assertions and straighten out the record. They leave out details, which is their main sin. If my memory serves, it was CNN that broke many of these recent details of the Clinton campaign that Trump supporters are so feverishly crowing about now. But I suppose it's real news as long as it's news they like.

Whereas Trump media, aka Trump's twitter account, just lies day in and out, and never retracts a single thing.

CNN is fake news until they come out with a story that benefits Trump, in which case it's real news, but the source (CNN) is mysteriously not mentioned.

View attachment 158864

1. No one really gives a fuck about Clinton except, ironically, Trump supporters.
2. Clinton isn't president. She isn't even in public office.
3. The Clinton scandals have already been investigated relentlessly for decades now.
4. Everyone knows the old bat is crooked as a crowbar, but there's still 0 evidence she did anything illegal, last I checked.

All of these things combined are why one is news and the other is just fodder for the people who hate Clinton.

Okay, we can agree that Hill and Bill are pariahs and a bane on all Democrats forever more but how do we convince your fellow liberal Democrats to come to their senses and cut back on the hypocrisy, it's kinda silly looking after all.? ... :poke:

View attachment 158864

1. No one really gives a fuck about Clinton except, ironically, Trump supporters.
3. The Clinton scandals have already been investigated relentlessly for decades now.
4. Everyone knows the old bat is crooked as a crowbar, but there's still 0 evidence she did anything illegal, last I checked.

All of these things combined are why one is news and the other is just fodder for the people who hate Clinton.

Okay, we can agree that Hill and Bill are pariahs and a bane on all Democrats forever more but how do we convince your fellow liberal Democrats to come to their senses and cut back on the hypocrisy, it's kinda silly looking?

Well, first of all, I don't consider myself a democrat or liberal except on some social issues, in which case I'm of the opinion, "Mind your own damn business and I'll mind mine".

Second, It depends on what hypocrisy we're talking about. On Clinton? I really am not interested in her. I was happy she lost. Just sad that Trump won at the same time. What hypocrisies are you talking about and maybe I can comment??

No, CNN is fake news PERIOD.

They have had to REPEATEDLY retract fake stories, fire reporters for lies / fake news, and admitted to the world they had done everything they could to help Hillary win ... and could not deliver.

CNN is biased news, not fake news. They very rarely just flat out lie; when they're incorrect, they have to go back and retract previous assertions and straighten out the record. They leave out details, which is their main sin. If my memory serves, it was CNN that broke many of these recent details of the Clinton campaign that Trump supporters are so feverishly crowing about now. But I suppose it's real news as long as it's news they like.

Whereas Trump media, aka Trump's twitter account, just lies day in and out, and never retracts a single thing.

CNN is leftist sewage.

View attachment 158864

Okay, we can agree that Hill and Bill are pariahs and a bane on all Democrats forever more but how do we convince your fellow liberal Democrats to come to their senses and cut back on the hypocrisy, it's kinda silly looking?

Well, first of all, I don't consider myself a democrat or liberal except on some social issues, in which case I'm of the opinion, "Mind your own damn business and I'll mind mine".

Second, It depends on what hypocrisy we're talking about. On Clinton? I really am not interested in her. I was happy she lost. Just sad that Trump won at the same time. What hypocrisies are you talking about and maybe I can comment??

:laugh: .. Yup, I'd rather they just shut, quit whining and lived their lives as well...

I've decided I'm picking food over posting, catch you later... :beer:

Forum List

Back