Hod up a minute ....

How tall and long was the fence erected in Cleveland last week? Inquiring minds and all that whatnot...

Who knows and who cares,Trump hasnt said walls dont work.
In fact he's said just the opposite.
Apparently dems agree with him and are just afraid to admit they want more voters and be damned with the rule of law and the American worker.

How tall and long was the fence erected in Cleveland last week? Inquiring minds and all that whatnot...

Apparently dems agree with him and are just afraid to admit they want more voters and be damned with the rule of law and the American worker.

lol, what happened to the RWnut pipe dream that Hispanics were going to embrace the GOP someday?

You know, like someday blacks will vote Republican.

lol, what happened to the RWnut pipe dream that Hispanics were going to embrace the GOP someday?

The ones that came here legally will.

Most illegals in the US came through legal ports of entry. Your fence doesn't stop that.

You're full of shit.
Let me know when you've lived near the border and watched illegals crossing daily.

Oh look, another first-hand-experience-guy.

I was off by a little:
None

You're nuts. People of color don't vote for the party of bigotry.

Most illegals in the US came through legal ports of entry. Your fence doesn't stop that.

You're full of shit.
Let me know when you've lived near the border and watched illegals crossing daily.

I was off by a little:
None

So you havent lived near the border and watched em daily....

You're full of shit.

I was off by a little:
None

Do you wish to prove the information in that link false?

Let's hear it.

You're nuts. People of color don't vote for the party of bigotry.

You're wrong.
The ones that came legally are pissed that illegals undercut their pay.

You're full of shit.

I was off by a little:
None

Do you wish to prove the information in that link false?

Let's hear it.

You seem to have troubles with percentages like all democrats.

You're full of shit.

I was off by a little:
None

You sit and the border and watch them daily? That's an odd hobby.

HISTORICAL FACT:

Who says building a border wall won't work? The Chinese built one over 2,000 years ago and they still don't have any Mexicans.
Funny, but they also had the soldiers to man it. How many TSA/Soldiers/Homeland Security Army people do you think it would take to have 2 guards every 100 yards 24/7 for 2000 miles?

There are smarter and cheaper ways to both secure our borders (which we do a good job of doing) and preventing illegal immigration (which we do not do a good job) than spending $25B to build a wall and $10-15B/year to maintain it.

In the case of the DNC wall, notice it's all the way around, not just open-ended like a wall with Mexico.

Funny thing about fences. My irascible yet PC illegal mexican neighbors are putting up a real sturdy fence to keep out the bad guys, they aren't doing it for fun. Ironic as hell, they bring in a climate of violence and fear. But we can't notice and criticise them? Xenophobia my ass. Take your blinkers off and listen, things aren't what they seem.

Sorry, Blacks are conditioned to living off of the Government tit.
Hispanics are Catholics.
They believe in Family and having children.
They believe in hard work and paying their own bills.
You obviously don't know any Hispanics and in your clearly racist views think that like Blacks they will be happy living on the crumbs that the Gov throws at them.
Hispanics are hard working, family oriented folk. That is not what the Left represents.

Forum List

Back