Hogg - deportation of second amendment supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
Lol
Typical of progressives, they cannot tolerate anybody that disagrees with them…

Born too late.

Would have been a Natural for the Hitler Youth of the 1930's.

david-hogg-7.jpg

Oh man, maybe we should just put everyone that illegal fires a gun or attempts to shoot someone without proper cause, they should be sent to the Isla Nublar island. We could be nice and let them keep their guns there, and maybe they'll end up shooting each other.

Actually, we have to thank them.....it got tiring telling anti gunners that they were lying to us when they said they didn't want to destroy the 2nd Amendment and to ban and confiscate guns....now they have exposed that lie.....so the squish gun owners who thought...hey, I have my shotgun, they don't want those.......well...they want all of them......

The CNN Town Hall showed us that they want all semi auto weapons, from rifles to shotguns to pistols and revolvers....aand then, they will come for the rest......

Thank you gun grabbers ....... it is about fucking time you stopped lying...

When did backpacks become fashionable at public school? What the fuck do they carry with them in the digital age?

Born too late.

david-hogg-7.jpg

I envision him in a prison cell with that arm twisted behind his back, making a good bitch for some well-deserving big black dude . . . . He'd probably like it.

That's a tad harsh.

Don't bash his dreams. :abgg2q.jpg:

I mean everyone has their thing. Imagine his internet search history.

Deportation is kind of stupid, though it isn't a new thing. Australia was originally used as an island prison by the Brits.

Last edited:
Born too late.

david-hogg-7.jpg

I envision him in a prison cell with that arm twisted behind his back, making a good bitch for some well-deserving big black dude . . . . He'd probably like it.

That's a tad harsh.

Deportation is kind of stupid, though it isn't a new thing. Australia was originally used as an island prison by the Brits.

Yeah, well, my fantasies don't include young, skinny misguided boy in a cell at Raiford with Mama Hurt.

Mama Hurt when he came out.

Born too late.

david-hogg-7.jpg

That's a tad harsh.

Yeah, well, my fantasies don't include young, skinny misguided boy in a cell at Raiford with Mama Hurt.

Mama Hurt when he came out.

You gonna eat your cornbread?

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back