Homelessness rising under obama

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
The Left keeps telling us how great things are now while things just keep getting worse for the most vulnerable among us.

Homelessness is rising under obama. In some places like New York City and San Francisco, among the most liberal cities in the nation, homelessness is reaching record proporations.

Hawaii also has a huge homeless problem it was in the news this weekend. Liberalism sucks plain and simple.

Lets quit giving Israel money to buy our weapons and lets give the cash to the homeless.
Anyone down for that?

Lets quit giving Israel money to buy our weapons and lets give the cash to the homeless.
Anyone down for that?
wtf?
#FocusOnAmerica
#WhoLetTheJewHatersIn?
lol
Just because I would rather take care of Americans doesn't mean I hate Jews or any other group I don't want to take care of. Kinda silly bro
Just because you single out the rather small amount given to Israel means you are a Jew hater. The US gives more money to Egypt, Jordan, and Pakistan than it does to Israel.

Anyone down for that?
wtf?
#FocusOnAmerica
#WhoLetTheJewHatersIn?
lol
Just because I would rather take care of Americans doesn't mean I hate Jews or any other group I don't want to take care of. Kinda silly bro
Just because you single out the rather small amount given to Israel means you are a Jew hater. The US gives more money to Egypt, Jordan, and Pakistan than it does to Israel.
Nope. Fuck them too.

Forum List

Back