Homosexuality results in racial genocide.

Why would anyone care what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their home?

My point being that only the act could be banned in any practical sense but there is yet no way to ban being gay. As long as that's true, the whole thing is a losing battle for anyone that thinks there shouldn't be gays at all.

Why would anyone care what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their home?

I think with very FEW exceptions (Bass being one), most people DON'T care what two consenting adults do in their own homes.

The problem stems when they leave the home, and take it to the streets...or the parks..or the restaurants..or the movies, etc.

It's no longer at home, and is now in everyone elses face.

Listen, as I said, The Homosexual lifestyle is, non reproductive, and destructive , and it
puts to waste the male reproductive fluids."Sperm".Which by it self is very unethical and
genocidal in the homosexual act itself.

let me guess, you are the armless man who doesnt jack off?

Can everybody just shut the fuck up talking about these faggots? You pussies that kept defending em would never take a cock up the ass so shut the fuck up. Tired of hearing about faggot this and faggots that when faggots ain't worth a fucking jack.

Can everybody just shut the **** up talking about these *******? You ******* that kept defending em would never take a **** up the *** so shut the **** up. Tired of hearing about ****** this and ******* that when ******* ain't worth a ******* jack.

Ahh. That's better.

Can everybody just shut the fuck up talking about these faggots? You pussies that kept defending em would never take a cock up the ass so shut the fuck up. Tired of hearing about faggot this and faggots that when faggots ain't worth a fucking jack.

Billy Butthead, take your whining punk ass elsewhere dirtbag.

Billy Butthead, take your whining punk ass elsewhere dirtbag.

I am trying to circulate a petition to get all these Faggots banned for once and for all.! Are you willing to sign it?.Or are you
one of those "Broke Back Mountain" undercover Cowboy hillbilly Homos
that sleeps with your Horse.?.

Last edited:
I think with very FEW exceptions (Bass being one), most people DON'T care what two consenting adults do in their own homes.

The problem stems when they leave the home, and take it to the streets...or the parks..or the restaurants..or the movies, etc.

Then go live in the woods. People hold hands, kiss, etc in public. Why isn't it a problem when straights do it?

The bass has criticized what sodomites do in the privacy of their own homes, its what they do in public that annoys the Bass such as gay pride marches which are only marches that celebrate gay sex because thats what being gay is all about, having gay sex. The Bass criticizes gays have sex in public places like beaches and parks and toilets open to the public because those are *NOT* private places you moron. The Bass has always advocated that yes, homosexuality is morally wrong and sinful however if gays are going to act that damn way they should keep it to themselves and out of the faces of people and quit trying to force acceptance of homosexuality down the throats of people. Don't misrepresent the Bass' position imbecile.

yea.. kinda like how those uppity negreos should have kept their marches to themselves on the cotton field, eh?

ONE MORE HOMOSEXUAL BASS THREAD.

I sense a pattern here.

yea.. kinda like how those uppity negreos should have kept their marches to themselves on the cotton field, eh?

ONE MORE HOMOSEXUAL BASS THREAD.

I sense a pattern here.

Jackass, the Bass didn't create this thread, you need to check again before you open your trap to smear the Bass.

Boy, does THIS thread ever dumb down the board.:eusa_eh:

Juts like your post that stated Native Americans were racists even after they welcomed in a group of people who would later use treachery to wipe them out[it was their intent all along].

Jackass, the Bass didn't create this thread, you need to check again before you open your trap to smear the Bass.

yes here you are stinking up the place with more stupid drivel. YOu may not think anyone pays attention that 95% of the threads you post in are about gay men doing gay things with other gay men but, trust me, it's one of those things that people laugh at before opening these man hungry threads to read your latest forum input.

yes here you are stinking up the place with more stupid drivel. YOu may not think anyone pays attention that 95% of the threads you post in are about gay men doing gay things with other gay men but, trust me, it's one of those things that people laugh at before opening these man hungry threads to read your latest forum input.

delusion: a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact

Forum List

Back