Hostage situation in Australia....

Sad part is the Sharpton thread has more views than this one.
Wake up America....coming to a town near you!

No...it won't come here....we aren't going to ask these bad guys questions in a mean way anymore....so they have no reason to hate us anymore....it is all rainbows and puppy dogs from now on....

Can't western nations understand the needs of muslims to kill others?

Don't worry, the West is coming around.
No. The west won't come around until more than just 9/11 happens. Then MAYBE. But don't hold yer breath.

No, I meant the West is

Conservatives are awake.

they are saying it is a gunman holding the hostages....not possible....they have gun control in Australia.....besides, muslims are peaceful.....all of them....we just make them angry is all.....

I am sure this is Australia's fault somehow for not having enough "empathy" for islamic radicals. They need to take Hilary Clinton's advice on this one and give into their demands.

Conspiracy theorists working on the MOSSAD angle. Stay tuned. :cool-45:
I am certainly not Israel's biggest fan, but that suggestion is absurd. What is the evidence for such a claim and what would be Mossad's motive?

Generally, the simplest explanation is the correct one. We have immigrants of primitive backgrounds inflamed by a supremacist, backwards, and radical ideology.

It is a shame it has to happen this way, but perhaps this situation will get people to question the concept of Islamic immigration to the West.

Conspiracy theorists working on the MOSSAD angle. Stay tuned. :cool-45:

I am certainly not Israel's biggest fan, but that suggestion is absurd. What is the evidence for such a claim and what would be Mossad's motive?

Generally, the simplest explanation is the correct one. We have immigrants of primitive backgrounds inflamed by a supremacist, backwards, and radical ideology.

It is a shame it has to happen this way, but perhaps this situation will get people to question the concept of Islamic immigration to the West.

It was sarcasm. CTs have a penchant for blaming Israel for everything ... especially things done by Islamists.

What is truly sad is, this is not important enough because it has not happened here. Yet. But it will. And only when it is many places in many towns and cities will it be noticed. It has to affect americans directly..personally..before they pull their heads out of their asses.

Not a terror attack so far, as no one has died. I await the full story before passing judgement.

Terrorists are today holding up to 20 hostages in an armed siege in a cafe in Sydney where a black Islamic flag was being held up in a window.
Witnesses reported seeing staff and customers sobbing as they were forced to stand with their hands pressed against the windows of the Lindt cafe, in Martin Place.

There are unconfirmed reports that one of the hostage-takers has made contact with police saying that he has ‘devices all over the city’ and ‘wants to speak with the prime minister live on radio’, according to Ray Hadley, from 2GB.

Hostages run for their lives: Three men ESCAPE from Sydney cafe where dozens are being held by a Muslim extremist armed with a shotgun, machete and suspected bomb

Gunman takes hostages in cafe in Sydney Daily Mail Online

Not a terror attack so far, as no one has died. I await the full story before passing judgement.
It is the kind of attitude that allows for this in the first place. Shame on you for not judging a clear instance of terrorism and evil. This is not only a time where we must judge evil, we must take swift action against it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back