🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hot Off The Press......Trump To Ban Indians From The United States:

I'll bet that not one damned American Indian has a green card.....
they need one?

They have their own nations, so don't you think they should be require to get a visa, and passport before entering the United States of America?

Native American Nations

Tribe (Native American) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Note:

My response was satire before you go all nutter over it...

It actually gets more interesting than that. First of all, I live next to an Indian reservation that is half in Mexico. Naturally, they will not allow the US to build a border fence midway across their nation. Second, being an independent nation, the border patrol only allowed to patrol on the reservation by permission from the tribe.

I'll bet that not one damned American Indian has a green card.....
they need one?

They have their own nations, so don't you think they should be require to get a visa, and passport before entering the United States of America?

Native American Nations

Tribe (Native American) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Note:

My response was satire before you go all nutter over it...

It actually gets more interesting than that. First of all, I live next to an Indian reservation that is half in Mexico. Naturally, they will not allow the US to build a border fence midway across their nation. Second, being an independent nation, the border patrol only allowed to patrol on the reservation by permission from the tribe.

I lived five years in New Mexico, so I understand what you are writing about. I remember when the U.S. government was having a hell of a time to finish Interstate 40 through Navajo Nation, and I am betting not many even know that Nations like the Navajo Nation are a sovereign nation and the U.S. need permission to enter their land.

Preview

Forum List

Back