House democrats change rules ot make it easier to raise taxes

If they raise taxes they'll be finished.

They aren't going to raise taxes in the next 2 years. This is no different than when the Senate repeatedly voted to repeal the ACA repeatedly knowing full well that the House never would and that even if they did Obama would veto it.

I , for one, am sick of this type of nonsense regardless of who is doing it. Here is an idea you jackholes, work together and actually do things that Americans want and that help Americans.
I hope you aren't addressing me, because Democrats control our media, and they think the don't need to work with anyone. Bi-partizanship to them is "GIVE US EVERYTHING WE WANT".

Of course you are right about the Democrats idea of bipartisanship. I posted the same thing the other day in another thread. at most they said "give us this and we'll give you that, but you give us ours first" and then if Republicans are dumb enough to trust them they never get what they wanted out of the deal.

Democrats are scum. But Republicans truly are not all that much better
Saying Democrats and Republicans are the same is like saying the Hulk and Thor are the same. Both are assholes, but the Hulk is bayshit crazy.

Republicans are shit bags but yes Democrats are 10 X worse. I bet there isn't 20 members of Congress total who either of us would trust with our children, for example. Yet, here they are running our country.
Many of them are criminals.
Yet they look down their noses at Trump.

They aren't going to raise taxes in the next 2 years. This is no different than when the Senate repeatedly voted to repeal the ACA repeatedly knowing full well that the House never would and that even if they did Obama would veto it.

I , for one, am sick of this type of nonsense regardless of who is doing it. Here is an idea you jackholes, work together and actually do things that Americans want and that help Americans.
I hope you aren't addressing me, because Democrats control our media, and they think the don't need to work with anyone. Bi-partizanship to them is "GIVE US EVERYTHING WE WANT".

Of course you are right about the Democrats idea of bipartisanship. I posted the same thing the other day in another thread. at most they said "give us this and we'll give you that, but you give us ours first" and then if Republicans are dumb enough to trust them they never get what they wanted out of the deal.

Saying Democrats and Republicans are the same is like saying the Hulk and Thor are the same. Both are assholes, but the Hulk is bayshit crazy.

Republicans are shit bags but yes Democrats are 10 X worse. I bet there isn't 20 members of Congress total who either of us would trust with our children, for example. Yet, here they are running our country.

Exactly my point. I don't believe any 20 members of Congress, from any party or independent could survive the scrutiny Trump has been under for the last 2 1/2 years or so.

In fact, ask yourself this, why hasn't the report outlining who dipped into the fund to pay off victims of sexual discrimination been released to the public? Well the answer to that is obvious, most of their names are on it.

They are scum, and the American voter who is dumb enough to believe anyone in Congress is a noble soul fighting the evil Donald Trump is a waste of perfectly good oxygen.

Exactly my point. I don't believe any 20 members of Congress, from any party or independent could survive the scrutiny Trump has been under for the last 2 1/2 years or so.

In fact, ask yourself this, why hasn't the report outlining who dipped into the fund to pay off victims of sexual discrimination been released to the public? Well the answer to that is obvious, most of their names are on it.

They are scum, and the American voter who is dumb enough to believe anyone in Congress is a noble soul fighting the evil Donald Trump is a waste of perfectly good oxygen.
They want to kick Trump out for being associated with people Mueller has destroyed, yet imagine the vile shit most of them has done. Trump can't even talk about pussy, and yet alot of them make him look like a boy scout when comes to their own conduct.

Last edited:

They want to kick Trump out for being associated with people Mueller has destroyed, yet image the vile shit most of them has done. Trump can't even talk about pussy, and yet alot of them make him look like a boy scout when comes to their own conduct.

Look at the people at the news networks as well, they are no different "Trump did what we have done, crucify him" LOL

Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi (Calif.) has yet to take the speaker's gavel of the U.S. House of Representatives, but Democrats are already laboring to make it easier to dismantle the achievements of the Trump presidency.
House Democrats Change Rules to Make It Easier to Raise Taxes

If you thought Democrats were lying cheating, scumbags before well this should help you think it even more and help you to put them even further down the chit list of morons who just have to lie, cheat, and steal to get anywhere in life.

What's so funny is all the assholes who vote this bs in, they'll pay for it all in spades when it's to late to turn back you'll be kicking your pathetic selves in the ass for the next twenty years .
elections have consequences...

Forum List

Back