House passes farm bill; strips out food-stamp program

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

Christopher Doering, Gannett Washington Bureau 5:35 p.m. EDT July 11, 2013

WASHINGTON -- House lawmakers approved a scaled-back version of the farm bill Thursday after stripping out the popular food-stamp program used by 48 million Americans.

The bill narrowly passed on a 216-208 vote, largely along party lines. A dozen Republicans voted against the measure while no Democrats voted in favor.

This is how you lower the debt! ;)

Christopher Doering, Gannett Washington Bureau 5:35 p.m. EDT July 11, 2013

WASHINGTON -- House lawmakers approved a scaled-back version of the farm bill Thursday after stripping out the popular food-stamp program used by 48 million Americans.

The bill narrowly passed on a 216-208 vote, largely along party lines. A dozen Republicans voted against the measure while no Democrats voted in favor.

This is how you lower the debt! ;)

LOL! This is how you lose votes.:eusa_angel: It will never get out of senate.

I am so sick of the 300lbs diabetic whores on scooters with 5 fat kids at walmart with 2 carts full of funnions, steaks and ice cream paying for their shit with EBT cards and driving away in Escalades.

It's time we starved these people into working. Enough is enough.

I am so sick of the 300lbs diabetic whores on scooters with 5 fat kids at walmart with 2 carts full of funnions, steaks and ice cream paying for their shit with EBT cards and driving away in Escalades.

We know one thing for certain, they are not going to starve. And who is going to hire this 300lb diabetic whore you speak of? With 300 lbs under the belt she will be breaking into your house while you are working to feed herself. LMAO!:eusa_angel:

We know one thing for certain, they are not going to starve. And who is going to hire this 300lb diabetic whore you speak of? With 300 lbs under the belt she will be breaking into your house while you are working to feed herself. LMAO!:eusa_angel:

A little hunger and some walking under her own volition will thin her out and increase her metabolism. Hunger is a great motivator.

Should it motivate her into breaking past my threshold, the local wild hogs will be well fed after I drag her corpse into the pasture.

I'm into recycling, everything has a use eventually. These "people" certainly don't yet.

A little hunger and some walking under her own volition will thin her out and increase her metabolism. Hunger is a great motivator.

Should it motivate her into breaking past my threshold, the local wild hogs will be well fed after I drag her corpse into the pasture.

I'm into recycling, everything has a use eventually. These "people" certainly don't yet.

Oh, you don't work, so no worry, that 300 lbs won't be coming to your place. Problem is, even if she gets caught, she goes to jail and then you not only feed her, you start paying to house her. LMAO!!:eusa_angel:

Disgusting how fatphobic and misogynist you are. What people do with their EBT money is none of your business.

Also what do you mean "starve" into working. Do you think empty stomachs will make jobs come flying to people, or hell, even if they do it's jobs that don't pay worth a damn, and certainly can't support those 5 kids you're talking about.

Disgusting how fatphobic and misogynist you are. What people do with their EBT money is none of your business.

Also what do you mean "starve" into working. Do you think empty stomachs will make jobs come flying to people, or hell, even if they do it's jobs that don't pay worth a damn, and certainly can't support those 5 kids you're talking about.

Oh the kids can become sex slaves for cons like toe tapper Craig and Rush Limpballs.

Forum List

Back