Houstonians Could Face $5K Fine If They merely OBJECT to Men in Women's Bathrooms

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is on the ballot in houston nov 3. All you have to do is OBJECT and you're out $5K.!!! If the voters vote down this insanity , i bet some federal judge will void the will of the public once again.

Houstonians Could Face $5K Fine If They Object to Men in Women's Bathrooms, Ad Campaign Says

oct 21 2015 A new ad campaign launched Wednesday warned voters in Houston, Texas that they could face up to $5,000 in fines if they object to men using women's bathrooms under the city's controversial LGBT "Equal Rights" bathroom ordinance known as Proposition 1 on the ballot in the upcoming Nov. 3 elections.

The ad, produced by the Family Freedom Fund, a super PAC affiliated with the Family Research Council Action, shows $5,000 in cash being flushed down a toilet, and urges Houston voters to vote "no" on Proposition 1.

Family Research Council Action President Tony Perkins said that while the ad draws attention to the bathroom issue, voting against Proposition 1 is also about religious liberty.

If some guy hangs out in the women's bathroom to attack a lone woman can she file a complaint or will that mean 5k.

If some guy hangs out in the women's bathroom to attack a lone woman can she file a complaint or will that mean 5k.

That's the idea behind this referendum. Women raped by a "tranny" will not be able to complain since that would constitute objecting.

Well, that proposal on the ballot is one way to turn a red state with a purple-ish fringe back to true, block, solid red.... :lmao: No better way to drive a point home than to shove it right up in the voter's faces. I think for $5,000 the voters will determine that so-called "transexuality" is simply mental illness of which the public is not legally required to condone nor participate in.

Well, that proposal on the ballot is one way to turn a red state with a purple-ish fringe back to true, block, solid red.... :lmao: No better way to drive a point home than to shove it right up in the voter's faces. I think for $5,000 the voters will determine that so-called "transexuality" is simply mental illness of which the public is not legally required to condone nor participate in.

The pervert crowd has gone to far with referendums like this. This sort of heavy-handedness will cause a backlash.

A clear violation of both the right to free speech and association.

But then again, what do liberals care about either.

The pervert crowd has gone to far with referendums like this. This sort of heavy-handedness will cause a backlash.

I think the backlash has already started. Look at the Omaha school board meeting in which LBGTQ-LMNOP language was to be included in the sex Ed courses.

Forum List

Back