🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How are we going to eradicate this cancer from society?

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Political correctness is nothing less than thinly veiled tyranny.

College Apologizes for Serving Mexican Food During Sci-Fi Event

Stevenson College is apologizing to its students for serving Mexican food during “Intergalactic” night.

In a letter sent out to students, the college apologized for having “a Mexican food buffet,” while also featuring spaceships and aliens. The college received complaints saying the combination was racist because of the association between Mexicans and illegal immigrants.

“We would never want to make a connection between individuals of Latino heritage or undocumented students and “aliens” and I am so sorry that our College Night appeared to do exactly that,” wrote Carolyn Golz who had taken this picture of the activities before the complaints:

Intergalactic-Night.jpg

After receiving complaints, Dr. Golz said that the event “demonstrated a cultural insensitivity on the part of the program planners and, though it was an unintentional mistake, I recognize that this incident caused harm within our community and negatively impacted students.”

College Apologizes for Serving Mexican Food During Sci-Fi Event PUNDIT PRESS

"Racist" :lol: Too bad neither "Latino" nor "alien" is a race. This is the price of playing loosely with labels. And in reality, the only entity that even mentioned "race" was the author of this blog.

Once the internets allowed anyone to be an author without the filter of an editor or proofreader, the art of writing went to hell.

"Racist" :lol: Too bad neither "Latino" nor "alien" is a race. This is the price of playing loosely with labels. And in reality, the only entity that even mentioned "race" was the author of this blog.

Once the internets allowed anyone to be an author without the filter of an editor or proofreader, the art of writing went to hell.
The OP has a link and the link comes up as valid. Run your mouth elsewhere IDIOT.

The OP has a link and the link comes up as valid. Run your mouth elsewhere IDIOT.

And I rode the link and read the piece, which is how I know the author made up "racist" with no reference. Like it or lump it.

The fact remains, nobody on the campus said it was "racist". The author did that. You wanker puppets oughta look up once in a while at who's pulling your strings.

I just sent an email to Taco Bell. Market a Martian Burrito....slightly radioactive beans....you fart so hard it lifts you out of your seat...a sure hit in San Antonio...

Nonsense. Mexicans who slither across the border don't have the intelligence to be intergalactic aliens.

I am concerned about this matter. Why does it matter if cancer kills more men than women? I don't understand. Do you wish that cancer killed men and women equally? Is your commitment to fighting cancer for both genders or only men?

Political correctness is nothing less than thinly veiled tyranny.

College Apologizes for Serving Mexican Food During Sci-Fi Event

Stevenson College is apologizing to its students for serving Mexican food during “Intergalactic” night.

In a letter sent out to students, the college apologized for having “a Mexican food buffet,” while also featuring spaceships and aliens. The college received complaints saying the combination was racist because of the association between Mexicans and illegal immigrants.

“We would never want to make a connection between individuals of Latino heritage or undocumented students and “aliens” and I am so sorry that our College Night appeared to do exactly that,” wrote Carolyn Golz who had taken this picture of the activities before the complaints:

Intergalactic-Night.jpg

After receiving complaints, Dr. Golz said that the event “demonstrated a cultural insensitivity on the part of the program planners and, though it was an unintentional mistake, I recognize that this incident caused harm within our community and negatively impacted students.”

College Apologizes for Serving Mexican Food During Sci-Fi Event PUNDIT PRESS

Someone needs to explain to the College officials that came up with this nonsense the difference between an illegal alien and an alien from outer space.

Forum List

Back