How badly do the Democrats want to ditch Biden?

• badly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desperate

• frantic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the Republican House turns off the money spigot they will have no more use for Biden.

Unless they can find someone more likely to win than Biden, im guessing democrats are perfectly fine with him wrecking this country for 8 years.

• Banned
Unless they can find someone more likely to win than Biden, im guessing democrats are perfectly fine with him wrecking this country for 8 years.
well, he is malleable, that is for certain.

I can't think of another person more malleable.

We have to win.. just OMG, we have to freaking win!

Herchel Walker should tie Warnock to Biden's racism
Biden is segregationist
Biden said that he would not send his children to a desegregated school because it would be a "racial jungle"
Biden has a load very racist thing that he has said
Make Warnock defend Biden

None of the above. Many do. Many don't. I doubt it is a driving question of November 15th, 2022. So, not badly, very badly, desperate, frantic or hysterically. You should have had a "none of the above, option.

The question should be is how badly does Trump base want Harris as President?
Oh, Lord! Don't say that. I wouldn't vote for him, but even Trump could beat Harris like drum.:eek: I wouldn't vote for her either, but I hate to waste a vote, going third party and would prefer to have a realistic choice.

Herchel Walker should tie Warnock to Biden's racism
Biden is segregationist
Biden said that he would not send his children to a desegregated school because it would be a "racial jungle"
Biden has a load very racist thing that he has said
Make Warnock defend Biden
good points

Walker will probably lose again, although GA did some things to fix the election fraud problems

Kemp won.. whew!

I'd probably move to Ireland or somewhere if that weird fat chick had won.. What's she going to do now?

who knows? I just hope she stays away from trying to get another gov office..

Biden is doing quite well

I see no reason to get rid of him
yeh, he couldn't even read HIS OWN notes the other day

but he's doing fine..

All liberals do is LIE all day long. Then they get up in the morning and begin the process all over again.. in case not too many heard the lies of the day b4.. or the news one they cook up

75% say Badly or
Hysterical

LOL

the poor dimrats.. Their president (so called) just aint up to par

yeh, he couldn't even read HIS OWN notes the other day

but he's doing fine..

All liberals do is LIE all day long. Then they get up in the morning and begin the process all over again.. in case not too many heard the lies of the day b4.. or the news one they cook up

The Midterms were supposed to be Bidens death sentence

Instead, Biden is

:dance:

If Republicans insist on running Trump

Why shouldn’t Biden take a second term?

Forum List

Back