Trump unites the country in one day.

No, that's something that black folks like to do.
You wouldn’t know you are too busy defending some middle age white man pretending to be black on the internet because he loves your plantation boss Joey Xiden, as much as you do

You are a traitor to your race

You wouldn’t know you are too busy defending some middle age white man pretending to be black on the internet because he loves your plantation boss Joey Xiden, as much as you do

You are a traitor to your race
You are too busy getting on your knees for any white man that will have you. I don't need to speak for IM2, the brutha can defend himself very well.

Too bad you can't find any posts of me defending Biden, but I can damn sure find plenty with you stuck up Trump's ass.

Every post you show just how much of a coon you are, you want to claim a black man isn't black, you hate 91% of black women in this country. Talk about a boot licking POS.

You are too busy getting on your knees for any white man that will have you. I don't need to speak for IM2, the brutha can defend himself very well.

Too bad you can't find any posts of me defending Biden, but I can damn sure find plenty with you stuck up Trump's ass.

Every post you show just how much of a coon you are, you want to claim a black man isn't black, you hate 91% of black women in this country. Talk about a boot licking POS.
Haha you don’t need too, you just automatically do it, you can’t help yourself

Come on boot licker, you will drop to your knees and open your your mouth in a flash for a white man.

A boot licking, coon like you should never and I mean never accuse any black person of being a race traitor.

You hate 91% of the black women in this country.

Somebody sure did a number on you.
I feel sorry for you.

Forum List

Back