Trump unites the country in one day.

Obama could have been great and gone down in history as a great man and president... but he has this chip on his shoulder which got in his way... he failed and today he couldn't win again even if he could run....
He was a decent president. Certainly not perfect, but a decent, honest, caring person trying his best.

He was a decent president. Certainly not perfect, but a decent, honest, caring person trying his best.
No he is not decent... he is out to destroy America and he is using a senile old mad to do his dirty work...

An embarassment to your gender and race? You are an embarrassment to your race, Rep Crockett is a strong black woman, but I know a coon like you doesn't like that. You probably idolize B6.
I love strong black women, just not ones that support the demklan

This coming from a boot licker who is a member of a cult, a white man has told you what to think and do all your life.

Oh btw tell me what you think about Rep. Jasmine Crockett talking about B6
Don't look now but white men are the ones telling you how to think.

An embarassment to your gender and race? You are an embarrassment to your race, Rep Crockett is a strong black woman, but I know a coon like you doesn't like that. You probably idolize B6.
Crockett is setting a horrible example for the rest of you.

If you are black that is.

Often it's a liberal white guy trying to act like he's black so they can fuck with other whites.

Some of you get a thrill from being a race-hustler while white.

Crockett is setting a horrible example for the rest of you.

If you are black that is.

Often it's a liberal white guy trying to act like he's black so they can fuck with other whites.

Some of you get a thrill from being a race-hustler while white.
So instead of calling us the Nword, now white racist want to call black men imposters. What a POS.

Trump can’t win can he - He hasn’t figured out how they stole the election from him in 2020 so they will just do it again.
I’m sure Trump figured it out. I figured out how the dems were going to steal it six months before the election.

Forum List

Back