How Come Nobody Told Me Fry's Electronics is Closing as of Today?

February 24th, Fry's is closing IMMEDIATELY all of their remaining stores.

I bought this PC I am on at Fry's. :(

On February 24, 2021, Fry's announced closure of all remaining stores, effective immediately[3] as a result of "changes in the retail industry and the challenges posed by the Covid-19 pandemic”[4][5]

We tried to tell you, but you were too busy arguing with Trump-supporters.
They closed due to the OPs disturbing avatar.

February 24th, Fry's is closing IMMEDIATELY all of their remaining stores.

I bought this PC I am on at Fry's. :(

On February 24, 2021, Fry's announced closure of all remaining stores, effective immediately[3] as a result of "changes in the retail industry and the challenges posed by the Covid-19 pandemic”[4][5]

We tried to tell you, but you were too busy arguing with Trump-supporters.
They closed due to the OPs disturbing avatar.

That's creepy, ain't it? WTF are they doing to that poor kid in the bottom picture?

rsr6hEO.jpg

This is very sad. Fry's has been such a fixture here in the Bay Area for techie folks. It was mr. boe's favorite place to shop. We've been expecting the demise. The past few years the inventory has been thin...lot's of empty shelves.

RIP :(

It's a sad end of an era. I've only been in their stores a couple times - in Houston. What a fantastic place for an electronics and computer geek.

Yeah, this really sucks. I had to buy a gaming computer pre-built and everyone around here (Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Conn's) sold these shit all-in-one monitor/PCs that had some shit graphics card and no RAM.

Fry's was the only place nearby that had something great for a good price.
They paid their employees nothing, they exploited their workers, the government subsidized them and all you care about is cheap prices. Sad how quick you left wing nuts give up your so called ideals I’d it benefits you.

Forum List

Back