How Did They Allow This? Joe Biden Will Be Forced to Stand for 90 Minutes with No Notes, Props, Pen, or Paper and No Interaction with Staff in Debate

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

How Did They Allow This?

Joe Biden Will Be Forced to Stand for 90 Minutes with No Notes, Props, Pen, or Paper and No Interaction with Staff during Presidential Debate

16 Jun 2024 ~~ By Jim Hoft

America’s first puppet president, Joe Biden, is failing. He’s been failing. It’s getting worse.
Biden’s latest trip to Europe was a disaster. The fake news mainstream media tries desperately to hide this, but their efforts are futile.
The Washington Free Beacon put together this latest video collection of Joe Biden’s “Senior Moments of the Week.”

This could be a difficult month for Old Joe, with a presidential debate scheduled for June 27th.
CNN released the debate rules for the first presidential debate scheduled in two weeks.

1718564831417.png

Commentary:
Will Joe Biden be able to last the 90 minutes without assistance of his handlers? Is he even able to stand that long?
Knowing CNN methods, they've already given Biden the questions and his team already vetted them and made changes. It’s CNN they’ll never hold a fair debate. It’s on TV they’ll use AI to clean up his answers, he’ll probably go to the studio a day early and stand where he’s going to be during the debate and they’ll film him answering the questions in multiple takes and use AI to splice it all together. From his practice debate and the real one. The only person who will know how bad Biden does is Trump.
Trump is right in demanding a drug test of both participants before the debate...
This will undoubtedly be an interesting debate.
I wonder what the Las Vegas odds are on this debate?

How Did They Allow This?

Joe Biden Will Be Forced to Stand for 90 Minutes with No Notes, Props, Pen, or Paper and No Interaction with Staff during Presidential Debate

America’s first puppet president, Joe Biden, is failing. He’s been failing. It’s getting worse.
Biden’s latest trip to Europe was a disaster. The fake news mainstream media tries desperately to hide this, but their efforts are futile.
The Washington Free Beacon put together this latest video collection of Joe Biden’s “Senior Moments of the Week.”

This could be a difficult month for Old Joe, with a presidential debate scheduled for June 27th.
CNN released the debate rules for the first presidential debate scheduled in two weeks.

Commentary:
Will Joe Biden be able to last the 90 minutes without assistance of his handlers? Is he even able to stand that long?
Knowing CNN methods, they've already given Biden the questions and his team already vetted them and made changes. It’s CNN they’ll never hold a fair debate. It’s on TV they’ll use AI to clean up his answers, he’ll probably go to the studio a day early and stand where he’s going to be during the debate and they’ll film him answering the questions in multiple takes and use AI to splice it all together. From his practice debate and the real one. The only person who will know how bad Biden does is Trump.
Trump is right in demanding a drug test of both participants before the debate...

I thought your dear leader said he wasn't going to debate Biden.

I thought your dear leader said he wasn't going to debate Biden.
~~~~~~
**********​

How Did They Allow This?

Commentary:

He's gonna mop the floor with Dementia Don.

~~~~~~
**********​
MAGAlies

I don't think the debate will happen. I think they will pull the plug on it

They'll give him the same stimulants cocktail he received for the SOTU. As long as he doesn't have a seizure, he'll get through it.

But at the stotu he didn't have to speak on the fly in response to what someone else is saying and not under any real pressure

Forum List

Back