🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How do those on the left defend this?

A woman at Los Angeles-area spa Wi Spa yelled at employees after suffering a traumatic event of a man (unclear if the person was a trans woman) walking through the women's locker room with "his penis hanging out." The video showed another woman asking for a refund from the spa with the woman behind the camera supporting her.

#1) 100% political --- biological male using a women's locker room and walking around with their junk for little girls to see? Don't care how they identify, this is not OK

#2) How is that not spitting in the face of women's rights?

#3) Yet another reason people are fleeing California.

Let's see Leftists defend this. The country is falling apart. This lady is 100% right! Yet another reason why the Democratic Party has gone utterly insane.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts
You posted an incomplete story. I don’t see any statement from the spa or any information about who this person was or even if they even had permission to be in the women’s locker room.
Lol, if the spa had a sign saying biological males use the men's room. You loons would sue them out of business.
Isn’t our legal system there to solve conflicts like this?
There shouldn't be a conflict over this. YOU CANNOT GO FROM A BIOLOGICAL MALE TO A FEMALE. You loons are the ones going out of your way to accommodate them instead of getting them the help they need. They have the right to live their life as they wish, but I have the right not to play their game.
You call it a game. They would call it their reality
They can live their life, but little girls shouldn't share their bathrooms with them.
Because you think they will molest them?
Why take the risk? I'll use liberals logic on guns. If it can save one girl from being molested.

A woman at Los Angeles-area spa Wi Spa yelled at employees after suffering a traumatic event of a man (unclear if the person was a trans woman) walking through the women's locker room with "his penis hanging out." The video showed another woman asking for a refund from the spa with the woman behind the camera supporting her.

#1) 100% political --- biological male using a women's locker room and walking around with their junk for little girls to see? Don't care how they identify, this is not OK

Let's see Leftists defend this. The country is falling apart. This lady is 100% right! Yet another reason why the Democratic Party has gone utterly insane.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts
You posted an incomplete story. I don’t see any statement from the spa or any information about who this person was or even if they even had permission to be in the women’s locker room.
Lol, if the spa had a sign saying biological males use the men's room. You loons would sue them out of business.
There shouldn't be a conflict over this. YOU CANNOT GO FROM A BIOLOGICAL MALE TO A FEMALE. You loons are the ones going out of your way to accommodate them instead of getting them the help they need. They have the right to live their life as they wish, but I have the right not to play their game.
You can go from a biological male to a Trans Female. So the conditions that are contained within that transition are still being discussed and determined.
There is nothing to be determined, a girl is a girl and will always be a girl.
Haha. A girl could also be a trans male.

I’m not going to call this guy a girl and tell him to use the ladies locker room. Are you?
1625612052549.jpeg

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts
You can go from a biological male to a Trans Female. So the conditions that are contained within that transition are still being discussed and determined.

I’m not going to call this guy a girl and tell him to use the ladies locker room. Are you?
View attachment 509606
Look there are circumstances in everything. You wouldn't know who cares but there have been instances where guys calling themselves girls and walking around with their pecker out in girls locker rooms.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts
You call it a game. They would call it their reality
They can live their life, but little girls shouldn't share their bathrooms with them.
Because you think they will molest them?
Why take the risk? I'll use liberals logic on guns. If it can save one girl from being molested.
Just wondering if there is actually a problem or if you are creating one. If you need to use liberal logic to make your point then I guess you don’t really have much

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts

View attachment 509606
Men’s room for all trans. What didn’t you understand about that?

Why would I need to repost? Are you going to pretend that I never said that biology was absolutely a factor but I was talking about the cultural contortions made for how we define male and females?

We do not define male and female by culture. At least sane people do not.

Male and female are defined by objective biological creiteria, and nothing else.

Trans people do need to have a place to go and right now our society is not clear as we are in the process of figuring it out.
If a trans woman has had surgery and no longer has a penis should they be in the men’s room or women’s room?

Once again, that is what mental hospitals are for.

What is so difficult to understand about that?

People who are so mentally fucked-up that they cannot coexist with sane people, without creating serious problems for sane people, need to be kept locked away from mainstream society.

Put everyone sans biological women in the men's room. Not sure what part of that you don't understand. Do you speak English? Read English?

Unless you're a biological woman, you go into the men's room. Pretty simple. That would be my rule.

The need is greater to protect women and girls from male perverts, than to protect men and boys from female perverts, but still, it goes both ways.

Only one woman is allowed to seer me in intimate settings, and that is my wife.

I'm not very much more OK with allowing some mentally- and morally-degenerate freak woman who pretends to be a man to intrude upon my privacy and modesty, than I am with a mentally- and morally degenerate male freak similarly intruding on that of women and girls.

I have no doubt that a trans woman in a mens lockerroom is much more likely to be abused than a trans woman abusing straight girls in a women’s room. I would agree with you there

The mere presence of men in a women's restroom, locker room, dressing room, etc., is abusive to any women or girls whose privacy and modesty are violated thereby.

You cannot advocate allowing mentally- and morally-degenerate male perverts the “right” to intrude in such places, and at the same time honesty deny that what you are advocating is the sexual abuse of women and girls.

Men have a duty to protect women and girls from such abuse, not to enable it.

It’s pretty clear that you don’t understand “my world” nor are you interested in learning what my perspective is.

We know what your perspective is. You've made it pretty clear.

Most of the rest of us are simply not anywhere near fucked-up enough in the mind or in the soul to have any sympathy for your perspective. It is the perspective of a serious sick, insane, evil, woman-hating subhuman piece of shit.

It is no insult at all to be accused of not understanding it.

munchausen_reality.jpg

Last edited:

Which means exactly nothing. A “Trans Female” is still in every meaningful sense, male; and not in any meaningful sense, female.

To call a thing by a different name does not change what it is.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts

View attachment 509606
Oh I understand the rules of Douche Spa, loud and clear. I was talking to somebody else here

Why would I need to repost? Are you going to pretend that I never said that biology was absolutely a factor but I was talking about the cultural contortions made for how we define male and females?

We do not define male and female by culture. At least sane people do not.

Male and female are defined by objective biological creiteria, and nothing else.
No shit

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts

View attachment 509606
Yep. Even though she/he is trans he/she is still a biological female in terms of bone structure and strength. Got the stats on this he/she? 5’6, 140?

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts

View attachment 509606
Oh I understand the rules of Douche Spa, loud and clear. I was talking to somebody else here
So you want to make 99.9% uncomfortable to fit your political ideology. Kewl….dumb leftist.

Trans people do need to have a place to go and right now our society is not clear as we are in the process of figuring it out.
If a trans woman has had surgery and no longer has a penis should they be in the men’s room or women’s room?

People who are so mentally fucked-up that they cannot coexist with sane people, without creating serious problems for sane people, need to be kept locked away from mainstream society.
You seem to be the one having a problem coexisting. Do us all a favor and check yourself in

Which means exactly nothing. A “Trans Female” is still in every meaningful sense, male; and not in any meaningful sense, female.

To call a thing by a different name does not change what it is.
Instead of admitting these people need help, Slade3200 wants to feed into their delusions.

You seem to be the one having a problem coexisting. Do us all a favor and check yourself in
It’s not coexisting when his opinion is dismissed as bigotry. Durr….

Put everyone sans biological women in the men's room. Not sure what part of that you don't understand. Do you speak English? Read English?

Unless you're a biological woman, you go into the men's room. Pretty simple. That would be my rule.

The need is greater to protect women and girls from male perverts, than to protect men and boys from female perverts, but still, it goes both ways.

Only one woman is allowed to seer me in intimate settings, and that is my wife.

I'm not very much more OK with allowing some mentally- and morally-degenerate freak woman who pretends to be a man to intrude upon my privacy and modesty, than I am with a mentally- and morally degenerate male freak similarly intruding on that of women and girls.
Oh shit AZ… doesn’t sound like Bobby boy here will be joining Douche Spa. Guess you can’t please em all

Forum List

Back