How excited will Tucker Carlson be tonight when announcing Boltons firing?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Tucker has disliked Bolton from day one. Rightly felt he was an outlier to Trumps administration goals. I am guessing he will be in an upbeat mood tonight.

I don't know if his firing is right or wrong, but I do know from the start it was an odd marriage. Bolton is the kind of guy GWB would hire, Trump wouldn't have been expected to do the same. It couldn't have helped him with the libertarian vote. It also weakens any potential attacks from the Dems and forces them to find an angle to criticize the president for firing him.

Win the trade war with China and engage in battles you need to in order to further U.S influence and maintain an empire, not battles that some want to for their own purposes. That's how to win the future. I agree, the U.S should exert influence, but not in a haphazard manner.

Reagan never engaged in long, full scale wars and he crushed the Russian Empire. China is hoping the U.S continues to be bogged down, spend money and resources on wars that might be avoidable. When they aren't avoidable, you do what you must.

Oh his firing was so right. Donnie should never have hired the asshole. Now if he replaces Bolton with another deep state warmonger, we will know for certain he has been compromised.

Bolton's foreign policy answer to everything was to bomb and invade.

I'm glad Pres.Trump showed him the door. ... :cool:

Bolton brought nothing to the Trump Administration.
He is nothing but a Neocon warmonger. Why Trump had him in his Administration in the first place is the million dollar question.

Tucker loathes neocons....He should toss confetti and toot a party horn, but he won't.

Liberals are dishonestly grand-standing over Bolton's dismissal. Everyone knows that Trump brought Bolton on board to appease the neocons in an effort to achieve more unity in the GOP. Bolton has never seen a war he didn't like, and has never seen a crisis that he thought could be solved through diplomacy. For him it's war, war, war, and more war, and then more war after that.

LOL. First words out of his mouth to start his show, "National Security Advisor John Bolton got fired today..." :10:

Forum List

Back