How has the revelations of what FOX was doing affected threads here at USMB

no one gives a fuck. i don't let others influence my thoughts about political issues. no matter what happens, my thoughts stay the same
Got it. You're mind is made up, and facts only confuse you. You're not changing your mind no matter what anybody says or does.

Got it. You're mind is made up, and facts only confuse you. You're not changing your mind no matter what anybody says or does.
You really are a dumb SOB!

i change according to the facts, but not according to opinions. i'm a stubborn dude

You're the one who said your beliefs stay the same, no matter what.
It's one thing to be certain, but you can be certain and be wrong.

It's another to be certain and be right, or to be certain and be moving in the right direction, or be certain about a principle and then learn new facts and take those new facts and put them to use in order to change and get your policy right.

It's one thing to be certain, but you can be certain and be wrong.

It's another to be certain and be right, or to be certain and be moving in the right direction, or be certain about a principle and then learn new facts and take those new facts and put them to use in order to change and get your policy right.
That's not what I reasonably took your remarks to mean. You should more clear in your statements.

Fox today. The top article says Biden flip flopped.

D2A6B8A7-9F28-48AA-8740-505F83E08DA9.jpeg

When you read the article you find out the reversal was not a flip flop. It reversed a Trump decision.

69305665-C124-41E2-813D-180F7CA68C01.jpeg

It’s a piece of shit entertainment site.

The left has ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, PBS not to mention Hollywood and the mulch media. What was Fox doing again? You mean offering all the video evidence in Jan 6?

Forum List

Back