How is a job created?

a job is created when an inventor needs help making and selling his product.

That's a pretty simplistic world view. If an inventor invents that which nobody wants, it will not create any economic benefit. There must be demand for the product or process, in order for it to have any value.

Republicans support his process while Democrats oppose it

This statement is equally over-simplistic. To say nothing of the mess that patent law has become, both parties are too ready to favor one business over another in terms of giving one a tax incentive to relocate, etc. if the result of such a favor will be a temporary economic boon. Though both parties are guilty of this practice, it is most pernicious in the reddest states.

How are jobs created? Jobs are created through demand for goods and services.

Right, and rain creates umbrellas.
Very silly

It's just as silly as the claim that demand creates jobs.
Well, whether you believe it or not, or even understand it, demand for goods and services do create jobs. Also, R&D creates jobs. There's nothing else that can create jobs. If no one was buying, there would be no need to produce. If no one was buying, what would a business do with the products it makes? If no one was buying, how long would a service business continue to pay employees for doing nothing? So, what do you believe creates jobs? Care to explain?

. So, what do you believe creates jobs? Care to explain?

jobs are created only by Republican inventions. Think back to stone age when all were farmers. Today there are millions of new jobs thanks to the Republican supply of inventions. This is something Democrats oppose.

[ If no one was buying, there would be no need to produce.

100% stupid and liberal since people are always buyng to survive. But they can only buy if Republicans supply what they need at an affordable price.

Please post on fridge for daily review.

. So, what do you believe creates jobs? Care to explain?

jobs are created only by Republican inventions. Think back to stone age when all were farmers. Today there are millions of new jobs thanks to the Republican supply of inventions. This is something Democrats oppose.
That hardly makes sense. All the inventions in the world wouldn't create jobs if no one was buying. What happens when those that invent can't find a market for their inventions? Lets say company XYZ takes an invention and produces a zillion of them. What happens when no one wants to buy the product? Lets say that technology, innovation, and automation, allows a zillion widgets a day to be produced. Lets say that no one is interested in those widgets. What happens next?

All the inventions in the world wouldn't create jobs if no one was buying.

too stupid!!! For 10th time, people are always buying to survive. Do you understand that people need stuff to survive. As long as Republicans supply them at affordable price they survive and prosper. If Republicans don't do this they die.

To you get it now???????

[ If no one was buying, there would be no need to produce.

100% stupid and liberal since people are always buyng to survive. But they can only buy if Republicans supply what they need at an affordable price.

Please post on fridge for daily review.
And, I can't believe how stupid it sounds to imply that Only Republicans can do something about jobs. You've got to be kidding. Surely you're not serious. Again, believe it or not, jobs are created through the demand for goods and services.

What happens when no one wants to buy the product?

dear, a liberal will lack the IQ to be here. Do you understand that? When no one buys you go bankrupt. That has nothing to do with our subject.
Hardly so. You can't have jobs without someone buying goods and services. By the way, I'm not a Liberal, Conservative, Republican, Democrat, Right Wing, Left Wing, nor an Independent. I am an American for America.

All the inventions in the world wouldn't create jobs if no one was buying.

too stupid!!! For 10th time, people are always buying to survive. Do you understand that people need stuff to survive. As long as Republicans supply them at affordable price they survive and prosper. If Republicans don't do this they die.

To you get it now???????
Ha Ha. Seriously? No kidding? You mean only Republicans can ensure people have jobs? Seriously? Pleeeeease. Whatever you're drinking or smoking is some powerful stuff.

[. You can't have jobs without someone buying goods and services.

dear there is no problem finding buyers anymore than there is a problem finding eaters or breathers. Do you understand that you need to eat and breath to survive. Demand from buyers is 100% natural. Its the supply of inventions that make food cheap and available that is very very difficult. Can your Mom explain it to you? How old are you?

You mean only Republicans can ensure people have jobs?

yes dear Republicans support supply side economics while liberals don't. Do you understand?
OK OK OK. Gee, I guess you'll insist until the cows come home. Go ahead, beat that drum until your arm gives out. I'll just wait here on the sidelines until the dust settles.

dear there is no problem finding buyers anymore than there is a problem finding eaters or breathers. Do you understand that you need to eat and breath to survive. Demand from buyers is 100% natural. Its the supply of inventions that make food cheap and available that is very very difficult. Can your Mom explain it to you? How old are you?
My mom passed away a little over a year ago. She was 90 years young. I'm 67 and holding. Does that information help you? I hope it does.

My mom passed away a little over a year ago. She was 90 years young. I'm 67 and holding. Does that information help you? I hope it does.

it seems you are past the point where you can grasp new information? No offense intended

Hey, it doesn't take inventions, nor does it take Republicans to feed people. People have managed to eat since the beginning of time. Man can survive. Even homeless eat out of trash cans and dumpsters. I don't they need inventions or Republicans to survive.

I am an American for America.

dear that just means you lack the IQ to understand conservatism
Well, I guess you're right. I just don't have the IQ to comprehend this nonsense. Hey, I'm from Alabama, I have a good excuse. What's yours?

supply side economics is basic. Tell me what it is
Oh, I see. Now you want to get into the supply side of the economy. And, can you first tell me what that has to do with job creation? Or, are we starting another conversation? Well, supply is to keep goods moving within the economic structure of our economy. Someone has to keep the shelves filled and the raw materials delivered to manufacturers. The supply side involves many variables. And, since we are operating within a global economic structure, supplies are moved in different ways. But, first, in order for there to be a demand for supplies, someone has to be buying, else there would be no need to move anything from point A to point B. It's all based on demand for goods and services.

Forum List

Back