How Is Inflation Affecting You?

It’s an inconvenience much like this Covid bullshit.

This. Between the raises the wife and I both received in the past few months we are staying ahead of inflation. The fact I no longer have to drive 70 mile round trip for work has made the rise in gas not as big of a deal.

Ooo...Crabby Republican and Alt-Right Twitter spout. :)

Inflation??..not much. Food is pricier..but it was getting that way when the last guy was in office. My food bill is running just above what I normally would spend.
Beer prices have gone up a few bucks. Now THAT hurts.
but it was getting that way when the last guy was in office

Bullshit.

I'm being more affected by supply chain issues than inflation. I'm putting off buying the wife a new car but mostly because of a lack of chips. Inflation may eventually catch up to me but right now I'm flush and unconcerned. I do feel for those living on the edge though. Study: Average American's Savings Account Balance is $3,500. They are one illness away from financial ruin.

Inflation hits everyone. The poor get hit the worst.

Personally its the steaks and roasts costing more that really piss me off. Should have never happened. This plannedemic fucked us on purpose
Let's hope the American people have learned not to Trust Democrats. Our town is still full of vacant buildings that once housed thriving businesses before Dems wrecked them.

I'm being more affected by supply chain issues than inflation. I'm putting off buying the wife a new car but mostly because of a lack of chips. Inflation may eventually catch up to me but right now I'm flush and unconcerned. I do feel for those living on the edge though. Study: Average American's Savings Account Balance is $3,500. They are one illness away from financial ruin.
America is all about selling people more crap they don't need. We can do so much better.

Forum List

Back