How is it possible for Britain to have a drive by shooting...that is, another drive by shooting?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Two women shot and injured in a drive by shooting in Britain....an island nation that banned and confiscated guns.

Now...on top of this...can any anti-gunner out there explain which British gun control laws kept these shooters from being mass public shooter? Or going into a school and shooting kids? Since they already had a gun, and ammo? Which British gun laws stopped this from being a mass public shooting?

Two women rushed to hospital after 'drive-by shooting' by east London

Two young women were rushed to hospital after an apparent drive-by shooting on a residential road in east London.

Emergency services were scrambled to the scene in Romfordshortly before 10pm on Monday night.

The two women were believed to have been sitting in a car when a silver vehicle pulled up alongside it and shots were fired.

The women got out of the car before running up the road to seek help.

Brett Connors, who lives next to where the shooting happened, told the Standard: “I heard four or five shot gun bangs and two cars speeding off past my window, and then two woman running up the road.

Two women shot and injured in a drive by shooting in Britain....an island nation that banned and confiscated guns.

Now...on top of this...can any anti-gunner out there explain which British gun control laws kept these shooters from being mass public shooter? Or going into a school and shooting kids? Since they already had a gun, and ammo? Which British gun laws stopped this from being a mass public shooting?

Two women rushed to hospital after 'drive-by shooting' by east London

Two young women were rushed to hospital after an apparent drive-by shooting on a residential road in east London.

Emergency services were scrambled to the scene in Romfordshortly before 10pm on Monday night.

The two women were believed to have been sitting in a car when a silver vehicle pulled up alongside it and shots were fired.

The women got out of the car before running up the road to seek help.

Brett Connors, who lives next to where the shooting happened, told the Standard: “I heard four or five shot gun bangs and two cars speeding off past my window, and then two woman running up the road.

/---- Gun control is all about keeping law abiding citizens defenseless

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back