How many of you will go to movie theaters when they open again in the near future?

Also, the price of a ticket is pretty outrageous.
Amen to this and that is only the ticket price alone. Then you have the drinks and the food.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. One movie theater re-opened here in east Tennessee and social distancing has to be done which means only so many people can be in each theater spot at one time...as if the expensive prices weren't aggravating enough. If only so many people can see films at one time, its only a matter of when before too many people give up on going at all and then movie theaters will most definitely be a thing of the past.

I will be staying out of them until there's a working vaccine.

Of course it's been most of a decade since I went to a theater anyway so I probably won't go then either.

I'll go IF I can find a movie that's worth going to.

You are right next to the International Film Festival (in October). Do you ever go?
Nope, I've never gone. Where exactly is it at?

AMC River East 21 is the primary location.

Never again. I dont like crowds and there are numerous streaming options out now. Between Kodi and IPTV, just about any first run movie that would be in a theater is available free of charge. Plus I spent quite a bit upgrading my home theater room after the shutdown.
I saw the first wonderwoman movie a few years ago weeks before it was even in theaters

Never again. I dont like crowds and there are numerous streaming options out now. Between Kodi and IPTV, just about any first run movie that would be in a theater is available free of charge. Plus I spent quite a bit upgrading my home theater room after the shutdown.
I saw the first wonderwoman movie a few years ago weeks before it was even in theaters
Through a Kodi compatible application, or an IPTV service?

Through a Kodi compatible application, or an IPTV service?
Honestly don't remember. It was an app but I can't remember the name of it. Had all the movies

Forum List

Back