How much is the Donald paying the

When you preach family values as a political issue and for the intent of gaining politically on the issue,

your own family values become part of the issue.
LOL, Why does it not surprise me that you would attempt to rationalize your own classless, intolerant savagery?

You and people that behave like you aren't part of the solution to society's problems, you are the problem.

Are you willing to argue that the rightwing advocates of so-called family values never attack the way children are raised, and the outcomes of that parenting showing up in the children,

in their rhetoric? Let's have that debate. Go ahead and deny it.

Are you willing to argue that you lefties say family members and children of candidate/office holders should be left out of it then do that very thing when it's convenient.

Go ahead liar and deny it.

I don't care who's left in or left out.

Uh-huh, that's why the left wing miscreants start foaming at the mouth and go full retard every time she shows her face in public, not to mention can't demonstrate enough common decency and self control to leave her family alone. :rolleyes:

When you preach family values as a political issue and for the intent of gaining politically on the issue,

I guess that means the Obama daughters are free game unless you're saying the Obamas don't have family values.
free game ? Why ? do they have the record of misbehaving that the palin brood do?

If you look at the last post, the only thing that would keep them from being free game is if you claim the Obamas don't have family values.

lol, illiterate.

Hypocritical ****** lover.

Uh-huh, that's why the left wing miscreants start foaming at the mouth and go full retard every time she shows her face in public, not to mention can't demonstrate enough common decency and self control to leave her family alone. :rolleyes:

Yeah. They should have another reality teevee show -- maybe call it

We R the Palins. Leave us alone, America.

LOL, Why does it not surprise me that you would attempt to rationalize your own classless, intolerant savagery?

You and people that behave like you aren't part of the solution to society's problems, you are the problem.

Are you willing to argue that the rightwing advocates of so-called family values never attack the way children are raised, and the outcomes of that parenting showing up in the children,

in their rhetoric? Let's have that debate. Go ahead and deny it.

Are you willing to argue that you lefties say family members and children of candidate/office holders should be left out of it then do that very thing when it's convenient.

Go ahead liar and deny it.

I don't care who's left in or left out.

Another lie.

I don't subscribe to the same moral equivalency nonsense that you do, a classless brute whether he/she be from the "right" or the "left" remains a classless brute; so congratulations you have a lot of company in the classless brute club, now do the rest of society a favor and see if you can manage to choke the living shit out of each other.

I don't subscribe to the same moral equivalency nonsense that you do, a classless brute whether he/she be from the "right" or the "left" remains a classless brute; so congratulations you have a lot of company in the classless brute club, now do the rest of society a favor and see if you can manage to choke the living shit out of each other.

So you can't defend your position. Big surprise, given your posting history.

Why is the former governor of Alaska such a thorn in the side of radical lefties?
Thorn? You got it wrong . We love her! She's the physical embodiment of the wild right wing American loon!

The gift that keeps on giving .
If that were true the left wing would encourage her instead of smearing her at every opportunity. You are children trying to be clever and cute, nothing more.
iceman the woman doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut ,,
Maybe she isn't interested in staying in the kitchen.

I guess that means the Obama daughters are free game unless you're saying the Obamas don't have family values.
free game ? Why ? do they have the record of misbehaving that the palin brood do?

If you look at the last post, the only thing that would keep them from being free game is if you claim the Obamas don't have family values.

lol, illiterate.

Hypocritical ****** lover.
My goodness...I haven't heard that term since the 60s. :lol:

Forum List

Back