How to get a girlfriend

Can someone help me get a girl in my life? I'm 41 and I'm white and from Dallas Tx. I need an intellectual and prefer liberal but can date outside of idealogy.
I hear bones is looking for a good man. She’s a bit aged and been around the block a whole lot of times, but you sound like you aren’t picky.

strollingbones

DO NOT date outside of your idiology. You will rue the day. It's like dating outside of your species. Consider the fact that, not only will you have to deal with her right wing views, but also all of her friends who will most likely be of the same bent, There was a time when it could work but in todays political environment, it's a recipe for disaster

Go to progressive political events. I met my wife of 35 years now at a fund raiser for the Villiage Independant Democrats in New York City. She was there with her then husband,, a conservative, who she was bored to tears with. She came over to talk to me anyway and slipped me her phone number. The rest is history

So you made your move on a married woman.

And, don't forget..................as an older male, women outnumber the men. There are lots of women out there who are also looking for a guy to meet. You're bound to have someone show interest if you get yourself out there. And starting with the hobby groups is a great way to get out there, because if you run out of small talk, you can always discuss the hobby you gathered there for.

Can someone help me get a girl in my life? I'm 41 and I'm white and from Dallas Tx. I need an intellectual and prefer liberal but can date outside of idealogy.

Your spec is flawed.

Just sayin'.

Go to progressive political events. I met my wife of 35 years now at a fund raiser for the Villiage [sic] Independant [sic] Democrats in New York City. She was there with her then husband,, a conservative, who she was bored to tears with. She came over to talk to me anyway and slipped me her phone number. The rest is history

So, a married woman cheated on her husband, with you.

Sounds about like the moral character of those with whom you'd associate.

Why is it that most people who are against abortion you wouldn't fuck in the first place anyway? Carlin

Biden did get the votes rather you believe it or not!
EnMNjWOWEAk5u1r.jpg

Doesn't matter what they say...women want a strong masculine male. Find ways to increase your testosterone and that may help you drop liberal thinking too.

Forum List

Back