How to profit from trgedy

Outrageous! An airline charging passengers to whom something bad happened, the same price as they would charge anyone else.

Hmmm....did you think about creating your own airline....and charging whatever you want...that is also the magic of capitalism......

Actually Ryanair is no stranger to being a collective dick. It's a long and shabby history:

>> Ryanair has been criticised for many aspects of its customer service. The Economist wrote that Ryanair's "cavalier treatment of passengers" had given Ryanair "a deserved reputation for nastiness" and that the airline "has become a byword for appalling customer service ... and jeering rudeness towards anyone or anything that gets in its way".[90]

... The airline has repeatedly come under heavy criticism for its poor treatment of disabled passengers. In 2002, it refused to provide wheelchairs for disabled passengers at London Stansted Airport, greatly angering disabled rights groups.[93]

... Ryanair did not offer customers the possibility of contacting them by email or webform, only through a premium rate phone line, by fax or by post; however it does now have a webform contact option.

... On 17 June 2014, Ryanair announced a new campaign to re-invent itself as a more family-friendly airline. Speaking at the company's 2014 AGM, chief executive Michael O'Leary put it more bluntly, saying the airline needed to "stop unnecessarily pissing people off". << (Wiki)​

Perhaps they've abandoned that change of heart, for old time's sake.

Hmmm....did you think about creating your own airline....and charging whatever you want...that is also the magic of capitalism......

:eusa_doh: Of COURSE, why didn't we think of that. Let's see, I've got change here. I'll take that with me and start an airline with whatever's left over after the laundromat.

Fucking moron.

Actually Ryanair is no stranger to being a collective dick.

>> Ryanair has been criticised for many aspects of its customer service. The Economist wrote that Ryanair's "cavalier treatment of passengers" had given Ryanair "a deserved reputation for nastiness" and that the airline "has become a byword for appalling customer service ... and jeering rudeness towards anyone or anything that gets in its way".[90]

... The airline has repeatedly come under heavy criticism for its poor treatment of disabled passengers. In 2002, it refused to provide wheelchairs for disabled passengers at London Stansted Airport, greatly angering disabled rights groups.[93]

... Ryanair did not offer customers the possibility of contacting them by email or webform, only through a premium rate phone line, by fax or by post; however it does now have a webform contact option.

... On 17 June 2014, Ryanair announced a new campaign to re-invent itself as a more family-friendly airline. Speaking at the company's 2014 AGM, chief executive Michael O'Leary put it more bluntly, saying the airline needed to "stop unnecessarily pissing people off". << (Wiki)​

Pogo...why don't you and Tommy start your own airline...and then you can treat passengers anyway you want...and charge whatever you want too..........

Sounds like people shouldn't fly this airline......fly another one....that is also the magic of capitalism...competition.....

:eusa_doh: Of COURSE, why didn't we think of that. Let's see, I've got change here. I'll take that with me and start an airline with whatever's left over after the laundromat.

Fucking moron.

So...the guys who started these other airlines.....they started with all the money in the world...right? No one who owns a business started out without a penny and built the business up...right?

Fucking moron.

What? Starting and operating an airline *gasp* costs money?????

Pogo...why don't you and Tommy start your own airline...and then you can treat passengers anyway you want...and charge whatever you want too..........

Sounds like people shouldn't fly this airline......fly another one....that is also the magic of capitalism...competition.....

"Why don't you go fuck yourself, moron?"

Sooooo... how you like my impression of Ryanair?

Let's get back to the revenue part. Since it costs money to upgrade these flights, it makes sense that that cost be absorbed by the consumer. You just agreed that it costs money to operate an airline.

How cute that the RAPE-APOLOGIST OP actually thinks that real human beings give a flying fuck what he says. In his twisted, shit-for-brain, a religion that has killed a total of 300,000,000 people (& still counting) can't possibly do wrong. Further proof that leftists are too far up their own asses to realize what insectile pond life they are.

Ryanair are the airline of last resort. People who fly with them generally have no other option.
£200 to change a flight in the midst of tragedy is just cashing in.

How cute that the RAPE-APOLOGIST OP actually thinks that real human beings give a flying fuck what he says. In his twisted, shit-for-brain, a religion that has killed a total of 300,000,000 people (& still counting) can't possibly do wrong. Further proof that leftists are too far up their own asses to realize what insectile pond life they are.
Evening Will, they have let you out for an hour I see.

Let's get back to the revenue part. Since it costs money to upgrade these flights, it makes sense that that cost be absorbed by the consumer. You just agreed that it costs money to operate an airline.

I haven't even posted about what it costs, other than a sarcastic retort to a moron who thinks anybody can just go start an airline like they can adopt a puppy.

What I actually DID post about was a long legacy of corporate attitude. One that the CEO himself acknowledged, which I quoted. And I didn't even post all of it.

That would involve effort on Tommy's part. It's easier for him to support the government mandating prices.

Forum List

Back