🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

HRC fighting for the right to infect others with HIV

It's a tricky subject. Many transmittable conditions and diseases are potentially lethal, yet we don't have legislation criminalizing those (check HPV stats.) So making transmission of HIV illegal, but not HPV or other things is clearly predjudicial.

I think if you know you have something transmittable, and then recklessly infect another (refuse to use condoms or other preventative measures) it should be illegal, but for everything not just HIV.

Unlike Asian and other cultures, our's in the US doesn't seem to care if we get co-workers, classmates, or others sick. They wear respirators when they're sick with just a cold, we don't. So a change in culture is needed beyond just legislation.

Last edited:
I don't think any other STDs are a death sentence without taking medication for the rest of your life. Syphillis etc used to be devestating, but you can cure it now. You won't need to take antibiotics for the rest of your life.

Steve, I will pay for your front row tickets to the next Nets-Wizards game on the basis you heckle and call Jason Collins a faggot.

I'm serious.

Forum List

Back