Huma Abedin Turns On Hillary – It’s Official!(unsure of source creds)

actually he didn't give it freely, there was a warrant for weiner's emails and weiner's emails only....there was not a warrant for Huma's emails until yesterday, when they got it...

and even if he had turned over his lap top, the FBI would only be able to search his emails, NOT anyone elses email files....without a search warrant.... any evidence that they would find without a search warrant is inadmissible in a court of law....

we as individuals, have the right to keep our emails and personal papers from govt.... the Bill of rights does not go away... someone else can NOT take your own individual rights away from you....

I've never seen a warrant that excluded something....warrants aren't nearly as specific as you believe. Under RICO statutes, the cops can seize about anything they please if there is an ongoing criminal conspiracy.

actually he didn't give it freely, there was a warrant for weiner's emails and weiner's emails only....there was not a warrant for Huma's emails until yesterday, when they got it...

and even if he had turned over his lap top, the FBI would only be able to search his emails, NOT anyone elses email files....without a search warrant.... any evidence that they would find without a search warrant is inadmissible in a court of law....

we as individuals, have the right to keep our emails and personal papers from govt.... the Bill of rights does not go away... someone else can NOT take your own individual rights away from you....

I've never seen a warrant that excluded something....warrants aren't nearly as specific as you believe. Under RICO statutes, the cops can seize about anything they please if there is an ongoing criminal conspiracy.
They have to have probable cause to search our personal stuff....just because my stuff is on a computer that my spouse would be using does NOT mean they can go through my stuff...the search warrant describes what it is that the govt is searching for....going through Huma's emails has NOTHING to do with Weiner and his 15 year old texting partner...

This is NUTS....Comey doesn't need a warrant...Weiner gave them the laptop willingly.
They needed one. The Weiner only gave them permission to look at his sexting emails.

But last night a judge signed a warrant for the FBI to look at and read ALL the emails on the computer.
Yep, judges give permission for warrants, not the suspects.

Thought I might clear that up for ya. :thup:

They have to have probable cause to search our personal stuff....just because my stuff is on a computer that my spouse would be using does NOT mean they can go through my stuff...the search warrant describes what it is that the govt is searching for....going through Huma's emails has NOTHING to do with Weiner and his 15 year old texting partner...
But they CAN look at the METADATA on the machine.

And that showed them lots of goodies from Hillary.

Save your ass Huma, you know the Beasty will rhrow you under the bus!!!

The Justice Department and the FBI are in discussions with lawyers for Huma Abedin to conduct a full search of new emails discovered on her husband’s computer that turned up during another investigation, CNN reported Sunday.

The FBI had their hands forced and Director Comey announced the existence of additional emails. Now, it appears that Huma Abedin is having her attorneys negotiate and fully cooperate with investigators!

The emails between Huma and Hillary Clinton were discovered among more than 650,000 email messages on her estranged husband’s Anthony Weiner’s laptop. Clearly, Team Clinton has never taken security very seriously.

This is Huma saving herself from criminal charges and turning on her long-time mentor Hillary. There’s a reason why she’s been hiding in her New York apartment for the past few days…

(Excerpt) Read more atthepoliticalinsider.com ...

4GGfITO.gif

I hope Huma isn't feeling suicidal after the depressing turn of events. Those having relations with the Clintons often do..

This is Huma saving herself from criminal charges and turning on her long-time mentor Hillary. There’s a reason why she’s been hiding in her New York apartment for the past few days…
Sauve qui peut.

I hope for her sake that Huma's insurance is paid up. And she's be well advised to avoid out-of-the-way DC parks, deserted intersections, lonely stretches of railroad tracks, and flying on small aircraft from now on. Unfortunate things tend to happen to people in such places, when Clintons don't like them.

But they CAN look at the METADATA on the machine.

And that showed them lots of goodies from Hillary.
I don't know what Metadata is? I am presuming it is data that shows IP addresses of where the emails come from or are sent to, but not the content inside the emails?

The old "fruit from the poison tree" defense. Like I said, they seized Weiner's laptop to look at emails...whomever had used that computer is then by definition part of their probable cause. Huma may have been finding him victims to stalk for all we know.

I don't know what Metadata is? I am presuming it is data that shows IP addresses of where the emails come from or are sent to, but not the content inside the emails?
Yeah, that is pretty much it; who sent the email to who, when the IP at the time, etc, depending on the device and what is turned on at the time.

I expect Lynch will move quickly to offer Huma complete immunity then encourage her to plead the 5th, as she has done with so many other Clinton 'witnesses'.

I expect Lynch will move quickly to offer Huma complete immunity then encourage her to plead the 5th, as she has done with so many other Clinton 'witnesses'.
i thought you said she was cooperating already? Is she or is she not?

Sauve qui peut.

I hope for her sake that Huma's insurance is paid up. And she's be well advised to avoid out-of-the-way DC parks, deserted intersections, lonely stretches of railroad tracks, and flying on small aircraft from now on. Unfortunate things tend to happen to people in such places, when Clintons don't like them.

Vince Foster was found with his feet pointing UPHILL and two different caliber rounds in his body....the Clintons made sure the Keystone cops investigated it while erasing all the day's comings and goings from the WH video tapes and forging a "suicide letter" that was supposedly found during the THIRD search of his briefcase. Oh, and the car's front seat that he supposedly drove to the park was in the most forward position.....Vince was 6'5".

Sauve qui peut.

Vince Foster was found with his feet pointing UPHILL and two different caliber rounds in his body....the Clintons made sure the Keystone cops investigated it while erasing all the day's comings and goings from the WH video tapes and forging a "suicide letter" that was supposedly found during the THIRD search of his briefcase. Oh, and the car's front seat that he supposedly drove to the park was in the most forward position.....Vince was 6'5".
there were 6 separate investigations including Kenneth Starr's...

there was not two different caliber of bullets...

STOP LYING and showing your willing ignorance!

i thought you said she was cooperating already? Is she or is she not?
I never said Huma is cooperating or not - think you have me confused with someone else. Last I heard she was 'in hiding'. I suggested / opined that I believe Lynch will step in and offer her complete immunity then suggest taking the 5th to prevent testimony / cooperation.

Sauve qui peut.

I never heard the 2 caliber of bullets issue, but I did read there were no grass stains on the clothes or bottom of the shoes, as if he had been placed there. I also read the gun was found several feet away and on the wrong side of the body - meaning not on the side of his dominant hand (making suicide unlikely).

I also read an initial investigation released the statement that phone records showed Hillary calling back to Arkansas to inform people of Foster's death minutes before the reported time of death. This was quickly corrected, claiming it was an error.

Was Huma still cohabitating with the Weiener? I'd not only be divorcing but seeking sole custody or at least only supervised child visitation. eck.

Yeah, that is pretty much it; who sent the email to who, when the IP at the time, etc, depending on the device and what is turned on at the time.

Bowie knows...he's been in the field for over 20 years I believe.

Sauve qui peut.

Yes there were....a small caliber round (.22 or .25...a woman gun) and a .38 round from a throwaway pistol that was untraceable because it was assembled from multiple weapons....not the kind of piece a lawyer would own.

Forum List

Back