Humor and Jokes

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
I just bought a new HP Laptop to replace my Lenovo, purchased in November, 2022.

That makes the Lenovo fourteen in computer years.

Humor aside, I emailed the Justice Department and the European Commission this morning and requested that both of them file antitrust lawsuits against Microsoft for monopolies in Word/Office which they now charge monthly or annual fees to use, and they have a virtual monopoly on new PCs.

I just bought a new HP Laptop to replace my Lenovo, purchased in November, 2022.

Humor aside, I emailed the Justice Department and the European Commission this morning and requested that both of them file antitrust lawsuits against Microsoft for monopolies in Word/Office which they now charge monthly or annual fees to use, and they have a virtual monopoly on new PCs.

Note to progressive hunter: This is a humor thread. It's a joke, you know, like your appearance and grouchiness.

I dont deny world issues are humorous but its still not the humorous section,,

Constitutional issue? You should get a consult with Liability JD, better now known (this time around), as aka BackAgain
I had to turn you off IGNORE to read what BackAgain was referring to in his response to you.

The "police state" you lament has been under Democrat top-down leadership for four years. Riots, three assassination attempts by your fellow Leftists/TrumpHaters/RepublicanHaters.

You should be very proud of all the 10,000,000+ illegals that have flooded into the U.S. courtesy of Biden and border czar Harris.

I had to turn you off IGNORE to read what BackAgain was referring to in his response to you.

The "police state" you lament has been under Democrat top-down leadership for four years. Riots, three assassination attempts by your fellow Leftists/TrumpHaters/RepublicanHaters.

You should be very proud of all the 10,000,000+ illegals that have flooded into the U.S. courtesy of Biden and border czar Harris.

Forum List

Back