Hunter Biden accused of idenity theft used his dead brothers identif to make false statements to pol

Who voted for him? What did I miss? What office did he run for?

Why are folks obsessed with him?

He's nothing. But damn...the rightwingtard pundits are endlessly punditifying about him.

Wake us up if he actually runs off office or something.

And OJ and Nixon are innocent.
You’re dishonest.
Schmuck, there was evidence they were guilty. Whereas you possess squat on Joe.
Not in any court.
Nixon avoided court because he was pardoned. Evidence was presented in OJ's trial.

Fear not, you're just an idiot who sadly doesn't know any better.

And you still have zip for evidence that Joe scored
His corrupt father, who used his elected office to set hunter up with a multi-million-dollar job, is running for president.
Prove it...
Biden bragged about it, you're an idiot.
Biden bragged about getting a prosecutor, who wouldn't prosecute, fired.

He never bragged about lining up that job for his son. :cuckoo:
You're even more dishonest than Biden, Nixon and OJ combined.
I can't help but notice you post that, but not a stitch of evidence that Joe lined up that job for Hunter. :mm:
No evidence Nixon obstructed in watergate and no evidence OJ committed murder.
You’re a phony and a hypocrite who supports criminals by pointing to other criminals.

His corrupt father, who used his elected office to set hunter up with a multi-million-dollar job, is running for president.
Prove it...

The prosecuter was investigating hunters company. Tell me do you support the Iranian leaders saying the exact same thing that your representatives are saying? They are siding with the people saying death to america! You hate trump that bad?
Liar. Shokin was NOT investigating Burisma whrn Biden got him tossed. In fact, shortly after Shokin was ousted, his replacement did investigate it and fined Burisma's owner. Something Shokin flat out refused to do.

Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim

But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

Prove it...

The prosecuter was investigating hunters company. Tell me do you support the Iranian leaders saying the exact same thing that your representatives are saying? They are siding with the people saying death to america! You hate trump that bad?
Liar. Shokin was NOT investigating Burisma whrn Biden got him tossed. In fact, shortly after Shokin was ousted, his replacement did investigate it and fined Burisma's owner. Something Shokin flat out refused to do.

But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”
A crack head got a job making enough to support his habit and you say nothing to see. Biden is done. Looks like Bernie will be YOUR nominee. LOL!

Not in any court.
Nixon avoided court because he was pardoned. Evidence was presented in OJ's trial.

Prove it...

I can't help but notice you post that, but not a stitch of evidence that Joe lined up that job for Hunter. :mm:
Would you hire a known crack head to run your company?
You hired Bush to be president, didn't you?

Not in any court.

Prove it...

No evidence Nixon obstructed in watergate and no evidence OJ committed murder.
You’re a phony and a hypocrite who supports criminals by pointing to other criminals.
LOL

Your nuttiness persists.

Thd one without evidence is you, sorely lacking any evidence whatsoever that Jow landed that job for his son.

Nixon? "Smoking gun" tape.

OJ? The body glove on his property.

Prove it...

A crack head got a job making enough to support his habit and you say nothing to see. Biden is done. Looks like Bernie will be YOUR nominee. LOL!
That's ok by me. I didn't want Biden anyway.

Corrupt..... Would setting up a bogus school and ripping people off while misusing funds meant for veterans be considered corrupt?
Taking billions from the Ukrainian people is better? That's what the Biden's did.

Sheesh. I am NOT defending the Biden's. There is absolutely NO WAY I would ever vote for Joe. You are defending Trump's corruption and will continue to vote for it.

Prove it...

His son had absolutely no qualifications for that job. He got it for one reason. Joe should have stopped it. Yes it happens all over the government and we need to quit defending and supporting it.

Prove it...

Prosecutors investigated Trump and found him guilty. Doesn't matter to you though there does it?

Why are folks obsessed with him?

He's nothing. But damn...the rightwingtard pundits are endlessly punditifying about him.

Wake us up if he actually runs off office or something.

To me it's not even really about Hunter. It's about the entire corrupt process. None of it should be acceptable or defended by anyone. There is a long list of politicians that have lined their and their families pockets because of their position in the government and as long as it's "our guy" we will defend and accept it. It's so stupid.

Not in any court.

Bush wasn't a crack head. Hunter is.

Prove it...

Prosecutors investigated Trump and found him guilty. Doesn't matter to you though there does it?
They found nothing on Trump. If they did he would be gone.

Prove it...

Why would he be gone? He was found guilty.

Last week, Justice Saliann Scarpulla of the New York Supreme Court ordered President Donald Trump to pay $2 million in restitution to charity after admitting to New York Attorney General Letitia James that he and his children had violated their fiduciary duties as officers and directors of the now-shuttered Donald J. Trump Foundation.

You are cool and OK with that aren't you?

Why would he be gone? He was found guilty.

Last week, Justice Saliann Scarpulla of the New York Supreme Court ordered President Donald Trump to pay $2 million in restitution to charity after admitting to New York Attorney General Letitia James that he and his children had violated their fiduciary duties as officers and directors of the now-shuttered Donald J. Trump Foundation.

You are cool and OK with that aren't you?

The simple fact that you would post a simple "had to pay minor restitution"
as some proof of "crimes"

Just tells us how clean the Trumps actually are and how desperately insane you are.

Last edited:

Bill Clinton Said He 'Didn't Inhale' 25 Years Ago—But the History of U.S. Presidents and Drugs Is Much Older

George W. Bush had a religious awakeningwhile he got sober around age 40, but had a more wild lifestyle prior to that change. According to Abrams’s book, while Bush was living in an apartment in Houston in the 1970s, he drank and did cocaine at a nightspot called the Mileau.

Bill Clinton Said He 'Didn't Inhale' 25 Years Ago—But the History of U.S. Presidents and Drugs Is Much Older

George W. Bush had a religious awakeningwhile he got sober around age 40, but had a more wild lifestyle prior to that change. According to Abrams’s book, while Bush was living in an apartment in Houston in the 1970s, he drank and did cocaine at a nightspot called the Mileau.
And Obama wrote in his book that he liked to do cocaine and smoke pot to come down.

This damn fool Hunter could end up incarcerated before the 2020 election....:21:

And Obama wrote in his book that he liked to do cocaine and smoke pot to come down.
So?

Forum List

Back