Hunter Biden Appears in Court

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
OIF.CNNspVHR7ERhgp1OeDzLAQ

This is a good start. Now let's see that laptop and some orange jammies. Next Pedo Joe. Hunter Biden appears in court for paternity case

Hunter Biden appears in court for paternity case

***MOD NOTE: Edited link so that it goes to the source (The Hill) instead of another forum.***

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a fucking animal. 3rd-generation trailer trash doesn't fall far from the dumpster.

Imagine if Trump had spawned a soulless rodent like that... :laughing0301:

From its laptop, a few minutes in the life of that puddle of piss and shit:

hunter browser history.jpg

The irony might just be after five fuckin' years of slow-walking/misinformation some obscure Ozark judge will get, through discovery, HB's finances where nobody else could..

I don't know if HB can just drop it (he started it) before that happens or not at this point.

The irony might just be after five fuckin' years of slow-walking/misinformation some obscure Ozark judge will get, through discovery, HB's finances where nobody else could..

I don't know if HB can just drop it (he started it) before that happens or not at this point.

That's what I was thinking. Some honky eagle eyed judge sees a $2 million check from Beijing fall out of a briefcase, and says WTF is that?

That's a fucking animal. 3rd-generation trailer trash doesn't fall far from the dumpster.

Imagine if Trump had spawned a soulless rodent like that... :laughing0301:

From its laptop, a few minutes in the life of that puddle of piss and shit:

View attachment 781429

Slept with his dead brother's widow, that's trailer park trash stuff. The White House is occupied by hillbilly meth dealers.

Forum List

Back