Hunter Biden art SUDDENLY plunges in value once Joe Biden dropped out of POTUS race

So don't buy one of Hunter Bidens paintings.

The difference is Trump is directly selling his influence for $100,000 per watch.

Watch expert says $100K Trump gold watch only costs $25K to make
And now that dear old dad is no longer relevant, no one ever will. That's the nature of influence peddling, no influence, no peddling.

DURRRRRR

When did trump do that?
Right after he made a deal with the cosmic overlords to sell the blood platelets of all of his constituents in return for an election win. It's right there for anybody to see in the book of Charlie chapter 6 verse 3 sub paragraph 9.

And now that dear old dad is no longer relevant, no one ever will. That's the nature of influence peddling, no influence, no peddling.

DURRRRRR
I wonder what the $100,000 Trump watches will be worth if Trump loses.
Or his $600 golden sneakers.
Or his $100 trading cards.

Or Kushner selling influence for 2 Billion. That's $2,000,000,000.
BTW: I heard n the news that Kushners investment fund hasn't made any money.

.https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/25/us/politics/kushner-private-equity-saudi-arabia.html

.Kushner’s Fund Has Reaped Millions in Fees, but So Far Returned No Profits

As The Times has previously reported, at least 99 percent of the roughly $3 billion invested came from overseas sources, including $2 billion from the Saudi government’s Public Investment Fund.

The private equity firm run by Jared Kushner, the son-in-law of former President Donald J. Trump, has been paid at least $112 million in fees since 2021 by Saudi Arabia and other foreign investors, even though as of July it had not yet returned any profits to the governments largely bankrolling the firm.

Jared and Ivanka made $112 million in fees, from a fund that hasn't made a profit. A fund mostly bankrolled by Saudi Arabia.

Can you show me it hasn’t made money for the investors?

I already did

BTW: I heard n the news that Kushners investment fund hasn't made any money.

.https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/25/us/politics/kushner-private-equity-saudi-arabia.html

.Kushner’s Fund Has Reaped Millions in Fees, but So Far Returned No Profits

As The Times has previously reported, at least 99 percent of the roughly $3 billion invested came from overseas sources, including $2 billion from the Saudi government’s Public Investment Fund.

The private equity firm run by Jared Kushner, the son-in-law of former President Donald J. Trump, has been paid at least $112 million in fees since 2021 by Saudi Arabia and other foreign investors, even though as of July it had not yet returned any profits to the governments largely bankrolling the firm.

I already did
I missed that.

Yes the point of the firm is to bringing Israeli and Arab investors together, so it’s understandable why it’s largely foreign and a lot from SA.

Likely lost some profits due to Iran and the demafasict war on israel.m

As far as fees, my fin advisor charges me regardless as well. Ivanka doesn’t work there.

Likely lost some profits due to Iran and the demafasict war on israel.m

As far as fees, my fin advisor charges me regardless as well. Ivanka doesn’t work there.
You still have Trumps son-in-law running a LOSING company, making money off Saudi Arabia. Who against their economics people's advice, invested in Kushner's white elephant.

You still have Trumps son-in-law running a LOSING company, making money off Saudi Arabia. Who against their economics people's advice, invested in Kushner's white elephant.
Well one, you just showed they made 112 million…how’s that losing?

Two, a lot of investors have suffered in harris and xiden’s economy

So weird, huh? :rolleyes: :laughing0301: :clap:

It is not like Hunter was selling access to his dad and laundering the money through art….right? That is not possible.

Corruption…in broad daylight and BRAZEN because the Biden DOJ is a CAPTURED INSTITUTION.

That makes no sense!! You're lying!

Next lie you'll tell me is that donations to the Clinton Family Slush Fund...err...Foundation dropped after Hillary lost to an amateur.

America needs to hold its traitors accountable or America as it is today is doomed. This goes for Israel as well.

Democrats = traitors

America needs Nuremberg 2.0

Last edited:

Forum List

Back