🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Huthi intentions for war become obvious as talks collapse in Yemen

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
That's all they need in Yemen right now -- a war!!!

A presidential negotiating team Sunday abandoned talks with Shiite rebels, accusing them of seeking to ignite a war, as the tension-filled Yemeni capital braced for rival protests.

President Abdrabuh Mansur Hadi's envoys had held talks with rebel commander Abdulmalik al-Huthi since Thursday in a bid to persuade him to abandon protests organised by his supporters to demand the ouster of the government and reversal of fuel price increases.

Continue reading at:

http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=67772
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Shiite Rebels Now Control Yemen...

Shiite rebels are Yemen's new masters after overruning capital
10/05/2014 — The capital of Yemen, the Arab world's poorest and perhaps most chronically unstable nation, has new masters.
Anti-American Shiite rebels are stationed at checkpoints and roam the streets in pickups mounted with anti-aircraft guns. The fighters control almost all state buildings, from the airport and the central bank to the Defense Ministry. Only a few police officers and soldiers are left on the streets. Rebel fighters have plastered the city with fliers proclaiming their slogan — "Death to America, death to Israel, a curse on the Jews and victory to Islam" — a variation of a popular Iranian slogan often chanted by Shiite militants in Iraq and supporters of Lebanon's Hezbollah.

20141004__20141005_A16_ND05YEMEN~p1.jpg

Shiite Houthis patrol in Sana, Yemen, on Saturday after dawn prayers, which were attended by supporters of the rebels

While the world has been focused on the fight against Islamic State terrorists in Syria and Iraq, Yemen has seen its own sudden, seismic upheaval when Shiite rebels known as the Houthis overran Sana two weeks ago. Now the Houthis, who many think are backed by Shiite-led Iran, are poised to become Yemen's version of the Shiite Hezbollah in Lebanon — top power brokers dominating the government and running a virtual state within a state. Their takeover of the capital also threatens to bring a violent backlash from hard-line Sunnis, creating a sectarian battle that would boost al-Qaeda's branch in Yemen, which the United States has been battling for years.

Jamal Benomar, the U.N. special envoy who has been mediating among the government, the Houthis and other factions, warned that "this takeover of Sana by the Houthis will widely reverberate in Yemen and the region." "Yemen will now be seen as linked to other situations in the region, with regional and international involvement," he said.

Shiite rebels are Yemen s new masters after overruning capital - The Denver Post

for those who do not know----the events in Yemen are very significant-----Yemen shares a border with Saudi Arabia-----the ULTIMATE goal of the islamicist pigs and dogs is----TAKE SAUDI ARABIA!!!! This factoid is significant for the civilized world-------the USA will likely enter the fray

for those who do not know----the events in Yemen are very significant-----Yemen shares a border with Saudi Arabia-----the ULTIMATE goal of the islamicist pigs and dogs is----TAKE SAUDI ARABIA!!!! This factoid is significant for the civilized world-------the USA will likely enter the fray
not likely..No more american blood for israel.

If saudi arabia, one of the wealthiest and most powerful nations in the area can't handle their own problems, tough.

If saudi arabia, one of the wealthiest and most powerful nations in the area can't handle their own problems, tough.

It is not the fault of Israel that JEWS CONTROL THE UNIVERSE <<<< it is the
will of allah........

will of allah........
Yeah...right....whatever..:rolleyes:....
....Like I said, they can sort out their problems among themselves. None of our business.

will of allah........
Yeah...right....whatever..:rolleyes:....
....Like I said, they can sort out their problems among themselves. None of our business.

yeah----you did write that------The USA has a military base in Saudi Arabia-----and guess what-----the US military stations NO JEWS there Is that factoid not interesting? I got it from a very angry------army military girl-----a really articulate lady------lovely-----a southern Baptist black lady. She has been stationed in Saudi Arabia and came out ANGRY----------"you don't know what they are like----they are TERRIBLE PEOPLE"----she provided details of the abuse she and her fellow Christian mates suffered" ---I was cool and did not reveal that I do indeed know what they are like. Of course JIMMY CARTER likes them----his whole family is supported by Saudi money-------btw--there are no jews in the "OIL BUSINESS"------US interests are very BUSINESS oriented-----generally ---"Christian business"

yeah----you did write that
I know.

------The USA has a military base in Saudi Arabia
I know.

-----and guess what-----
What?

the US military stations NO JEWS there

Oy vey!...it's another holocaust!

Is that factoid not interesting?

Not particularly.

I got it from a very angry------army military girl-----a really articulate lady------lovely-----a southern Baptist black lady. She has been stationed in Saudi Arabia and came out ANGRY
A southern baptist "black" lady?
I'd wager "angry" is her default position....but that's another subject.

----------"you don't know what they are like----they are TERRIBLE PEOPLE"----she provided details of the abuse she and her fellow Christian mates suffered"

Yes? Not many christians like muzzies.They consider us "infidels"....I thought you knew?
You know..like jews consider themselves "gods chosen people" :laugh2:....and us "unclean" and "goyim" and "shiksas"

---I was cool and did not reveal that I do indeed know what they are like.
Good for you! Lots of people know what they're like.

Of course JIMMY CARTER likes them----his whole family is supported by Saudi money
You have a link, I suppose? :)

Either way, though...
A politician who looks out for himself first?..Shocking! Who could have guessed they were like that!

-------btw--there are no jews in the "OIL BUSINESS"-
Ok. Why?
-----US interests are very BUSINESS oriented--
What?..who knew? You're a regular detective!

---generally ---"Christian business"

...and since neither muzzies nor jews are christian we have NO business interfering in their squabbles... you just torpedoed your own premise about the u.s. getting involved. ;)

I know.

I know.

-----and guess what-----
What?

Not particularly.

I got it from a very angry------army military girl-----a really articulate lady------lovely-----a southern Baptist black lady. She has been stationed in Saudi Arabia and came out ANGRY

----------"you don't know what they are like----they are TERRIBLE PEOPLE"----she provided details of the abuse she and her fellow Christian mates suffered"

Yes? Not many christians like muzzies.They consider us "infidels"....I thought you knew?
You know..like jews consider themselves "gods chosen people" :laugh2:....and us "unclean" and "goyim" and "shiksas"

Of course JIMMY CARTER likes them----his whole family is supported by Saudi money

Either way, though...
A politician who looks out for himself first?..Shocking! Who could have guessed they were like that!

Ok. Why?

...and since neither muzzies nor jews are christian we have NO business interfering in their squabbles... you just torpedoed your own premise about the u.s. getting involved. ;)
\

ROFLMAO------gee---you are so confused. whose "squabbles"? the only persons on the globe in constant squabble mode is DA MUZZIES. ----who actually believe that their STENCH is the "RELIGION FOR THE WORLD"------the ugly ferret ACHMADINEJAD---so stated in the UN. I was laughing for weeks----the schmuck reminded me of KRUSCHEV-----many years ago-----I was a small child----he banged on the table and yelled -----YOUR GRANDCHILDREN WILL GROW UP UNDER COMMUNISM

somehow no one in the general assembly of the UN ----laughed at either of those two
idiot monkeys

I know.

I know.

-----and guess what-----
What?

Not particularly.

Either way, though...

Ok. Why?

\

ROFLMAO

Good..have fun!

------gee---you are so confused.
Whatever you say, dear...

whose "squabbles"? the only persons on the globe in constant squabble mode is DA MUZZIES.

Not true at all...serbs and croats, jews and muzzies, tutsi and hutu come immediately to mind...but that doesn't matter..you've been wrong before. I don't need to rub it in.
Like I said. none of our business who is fighting in the ME..let them sort it out among themselves.

----who actually believe that their STENCH if the "RELIGION FOR THE WORLD"------the ugly ferret ACHMADINEJAD---so stated in the UN. I was laughing for weeks--
...said one of "gods chosen people"..LMAO.. the irony is palpable.

--the schmuck reminded me of KRUSCHEV-----many years ago-----I was a small child----he banged on the table and yelled -----YOUR GRANDCHILDREN WILL GROW UP UNDER COMMUNISM
that's just fascinating.

---somehow no one in the general assembly of the UN ----laughed at either of those two idiot monkeys
The U.N.? :laugh2:

your mosque education is sticking out all over----along with the stench of sweaty socks

You have a link, I suppose?

LOL ---you lost your google? :)
Either way, though...

Ok. Why?
Jews don't do oil......most professions have a predominance of this or that group for various
historical reasons------Chinese people know how to PULL noodles------I don't, Italians do pizza. Gee you are dim

\
you remain dim

ROFLMAO[/quote]

Good..have fun!

------gee---you are so confused.
Whatever you say, dear...

whose "squabbles"? the only persons on the globe in constant squabble mode is DA MUZZIES.

Not true at all...serbs and croats, jews and muzzies, tutsi and hutu come immediately to mind...but that doesn't matter..you've been wrong before. I don't need to rub it in.
Like I said. none of our business who is fighting in the ME..let them sort it out among themselves.

----who actually believe that their STENCH if the "RELIGION FOR THE WORLD"------the ugly ferret ACHMADINEJAD---so stated in the UN. I was laughing for weeks--
...said one of "gods chosen people"..LMAO.. the irony is palpable.

--the schmuck reminded me of KRUSCHEV-----many years ago-----I was a small child----he banged on the table and yelled -----YOUR GRANDCHILDREN WILL GROW UP UNDER COMMUNISM
that's just fascinating.

---somehow no one in the general assembly of the UN ----laughed at either of those two idiot monkeys
The U.N.? :laugh2:[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back