🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

S&P chilling above 5500!

Gotta love the internet wealthy!

One does not have to be wealthy to do well in this economy.

It is pretty simple.

Between 2020 and 2023 our household income went up by just over 94k

Our housing cost went down when we moved into a house we had built in 2022.

Our utilities cost went down from moving into a smaller house with brand new everything, making it far more efficient.

I now drive 70 miles a week for work as compared to 300 or so.

Two cars were paying on are now paid off.

My 401k has grown at an annualized rate of 23%

My IRA has grown at an annualized rate of 24%

My wife's 401k grown at an annualized rate of 23%

All one has to do is put a little effort in to their life and not be like you waiting for the right person to get into the White House to save them.

As long as you are alright? Is that it? Thanks for nothing.

Pretty much, I cannot be responsible for anyone but me and mine.

You are on your own buddy, if your life is sucking do something to make it better.

That is what my wife and I did, you can do it also

One does not have to be wealthy to do well in this economy.

It is pretty simple.

Between 2020 and 2023 our household income went up by just over 94k

Our housing cost went down when we moved into a house we had built in 2022.

Our utilities cost went down from moving into a smaller house with brand new everything, making it far more efficient.

I now drive 70 miles a week for work as compared to 300 or so.

Two cars were paying on are now paid off.

My 401k has grown at an annualized rate of 23%

My IRA has grown at an annualized rate of 24%

My wife's 401k grown at an annualized rate of 23%

All one has to do is put a little effort in to their life and not be like you waiting for the right person to get into the White House to save them.
Yes, those are the things that happen as we get older and no longer have to spend money supporting our kids and don’t choose our housing based on avoiding failing public school districts. That’s awesome for us older folk.

But, the generation growing up under Obama/Biden is the first who is predicted to do less well than their parents economically. They are coming out of high school, barely literate and being sent to state colleges to be indoctrinated rather than educated.

That will change though starting in 2025.

That will change though starting in 2025.

No it will not, Trump is just a dude, not a god. None of that shit changed under his first term, it will not change under his second.

Damn though, I wish I could bring myself to have the undying faith in a human being that you give Trump.

Absolutely!

If a person is looking to whoever is the president to change their life, they're looking in the wrong place.

In my 74 years, the only president who had any real effect on my life was Nixon and the draft.

Absolutely!

If a person is looking to whoever is the president to change their life, they're looking in the wrong place.

yet so many seem to place their success and happiness on the resident of the White House.

Makes no sense at all

No it will not, Trump is just a dude, not a god. None of that shit changed under his first term, it will not change under his second.

Damn though, I wish I could bring myself to have the undying faith in a human being that you give Trump.
Nothing to do with Faith. I’ll leave that to your party and there incredible faith in Joseph Robinett Biden.

What I have in Trump is not faith but confidence. Confidence that he earned by improving the economy during his time in office. He made the economy so good that your party was actually thrilled about Covid because he would no longer have his “beautiful economy. “

Trump cut costly regulations, while Biden has implemented more costly regulations than any previous administration. America first negotiations doesn’t take any religious type belief to think that he will do the same when he gets back in office.

You should spend more time figuring out how you were going to cope With another Trump administration. Maybe this time y’all shouldn’t geek out so much about it.

Nothing to do with Faith. I’ll leave that to your party and there incredible faith in Joseph Robinett Biden.

What I have in Trump is not faith but confidence. Confidence that he earned by improving the economy during his time in office. He made the economy so good that your party was actually thrilled about Covid because he would no longer have his “beautiful economy. “

Trump cut costly regulations, while Biden has implemented more costly regulations than any previous administration. America first negotiations doesn’t take any religious type belief to think that he will do the same when he gets back in office.

That is a lot of words to just prove what I said was true.

You should spend more time figuring out how you were going to cope With another Trump administration. Maybe this time y’all shouldn’t geek out so much about it.

My life will not change one iota under a second Trump term. There is nothing in my life that is tied to the dude sitting in the White House. This is one area where you and I will always differ, you tie your happiness and success to the POUTS, I do not.

Sucks to be you.

This was bound to happen, profit taking day.

Coupled with Trump saying Taiwan should pay for defense, even though it benefits us as much if not more than it does the people of Taiwan to have them free of Chinese control.
1721221417825.png

That is a lot of words to just prove what I said was true.

My life will not change one iota under a second Trump term. There is nothing in my life that is tied to the dude sitting in the White House. This is one area where you and I will always differ, you tie your happiness and success to the POUTS, I do not.

Sucks to be you.
Again, you’re an old guy retired from a federal sinecure, so you’re not much affected by Bidenomics, defined as paying more for less.

For a couple with kids about to start school, who want to buy a house in a decent district, the skyrocketing price of houses and high interest rates can be a deal killer. Your ignorance of that fact doesn’t change it.

I hope you won’t be too upset when you learn that they are not willing to sacrifice their family’s dreams for the sake of your demented god.

Again, you’re an old guy retired from a federal sinecure, so you’re not much affected by Bidenomics, defined as paying more for less.

I am only 60, not really old. I am still working and the Military retirement is not really all that life changing outside of the great health insurance for low cost.

For a couple with kids about to start school, who want to buy a house in a decent district, the skyrocketing price of houses and high interest rates can be a deal killer. Your ignorance of that fact doesn’t change it.

Yep, those things are bad. Good thing rates are going to start coming down soon, right?

I hope you won’t be too upset when you learn that they are not willing to sacrifice their family’s dreams for the sake of your demented god.

Odin is not demented. Now, Trump and Biden both are, yet you only worship one of them.

Me on the other hand, would not vote for either one, let alone worship one of them.

How does helping to keep China in check benefit the US?

Really?
How does Taiwan‘s constant fear of China? Keep China in check? If you don’t know, just say I don’t know it’s three simple words.

Eexample: I don’t know why you can never say them. See how easy that is?

How does Taiwan‘s constant fear of China? Keep China in check? If you don’t know, just say I don’t know it’s three simple words.

Eexample: I don’t know why you can never say them. See how easy that is?

China would gain a huge economic advantage if they could take over Taiwan, something they are in dire need of.

It would also give China even more power an control in the region, something most people realize is not a good thing...you on the other hand are oblivious...as is your MO.

based on avoiding failing public school districts. That’s awesome for us older folk.

But, the generation growing up under Obama/Biden is the first who is predicted to do less well than their parents economically. They are coming out of high school, barely literate and being sent to state colleges to be indoctrinated rather than educated.
And this failing dude claims to be a 'teacher'
Special Education I believe he has claimed in the past.

Forum List

Back