I Agree with Candace Owens FOR ONCE: Amber Heard WEAKENED the #MeToo Movement

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Candace Owens on Amber Heard: Kesha "did it first and got away with it"

"These women should also have to register as sexual offenders. Where is the media coverage on the vindication of Dr. Luke?"

Responding to a Twitter user's now-deleted tweet in the thread, Owens added: "This is totally different. Kesha claimed that both she and Katy Perry were actually raped. She then dropped the charges and Katy Perry just came out saying it NEVER happened."
Owens has also been critical of Heard, stating in a tweet last month:
"I'm on record calling Amber Heard a liar from day one. Many people don't realize that an abusive sociopath was able to seamlessly destroy a man because of the #metoo campaign.

I actually agree with her. Amber Heard is a sack of shit and ruined Johnny's professional life. He was removed from Pirates of the Caribbean, and many other movies, and was outcast as an abuser.

"These women should also have to register as sexual offenders. Where is the media coverage on the vindication of Dr. Luke?"

Responding to a Twitter user's now-deleted tweet in the thread, Owens added: "This is totally different. Kesha claimed that both she and Katy Perry were actually raped. She then dropped the charges and Katy Perry just came out saying it NEVER happened."
"I'm on record calling Amber Heard a liar from day one. Many people don't realize that an abusive sociopath was able to seamlessly destroy a man because of the #metoo campaign.

I actually agree with her. Amber Heard is a sack of shit and ruined Johnny's professional life. He was removed from Pirates of the Caribbean, and many other movies, and was outcast as an abuser.
While it is a horrible thing that people can get away with things because there just isn't enough evidence, the MeToo movement was never just - tar and feathering, hanging, and destroying someone by mere accusations alone and that all accusers should just be believed as if the accusations were true. That's not how our society was born. Things are supposed to be decided in real courts, not in the court of public opinion. If you don't get satisfaction in the courts then you just destroy a person by accusations alone.

I blame those who ousted him over mere allegations of abuse.

They should pay too.

What it does is shed light on a different issue altogether. One that is seldom discussed. Violence against men by women.
It happens a lot more than you might think.

Why don't you believe her? Why are you taking Depp's word over her's? I don't know who is telling the truth.

Me too was weakened from the get go when all a woman had to do was make an accusation on Twitter with nothing to back it up and the guy was fired from his job and raked across the coals with no ever even asking what happened.

Most of the times a man was ruined it never even went to court or anything. Society decided someone was guilty and ruined some guys lives.

FS-igThVsAEqB9e

/thread

What it does is shed light on a different issue altogether. One that is seldom discussed. Violence against men by women.
It happens a lot more than you might think.
That is true. And the belief factor is needed also. The domestic abuse laws are from the early 1970's and need to be updated. Biden had a hand in those laws.

Forum List

Back