I don't want 5G anywhere inn the city Encintas residents erupt

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
"I don’t want 5G anywhere in the city," Encinitas Residents Erupt
The Encinitas City Council has fallen in line with a controversial Federal Communications Commission ruling that orders cities around the nation to remove any obstacles preventing the fast install of 5G technology. But residents and activists in the city alike are contesting and protesting the move, citing a slew of 5G health concerns as evidence to slow down the installation process until more studies can show the technology as safe.

-----------------------------------------

Yeah morons nnever listen nnor believe until it's too late. Money and speed are way more important.

The Encinitas City Council has fallen in line with a controversial Federal Communications Commission ruling that orders cities around the nation to remove any obstacles preventing the fast install of 5G technology. But residents and activists in the city alike are contesting and protesting the move, citing a slew of 5G health concerns as evidence to slow down the installation process until more studies can show the technology as safe.

Yeah morons nnever listen nnor believe until it's too late. Money and speed are way more important.
Are they passing out tinfoil hats yet?

/———/ My neighbor is now 5G safe.
DACBC99A-BDA3-4909-8B4E-3532136E86C3.jpeg

Forum List

Back