I found a reason to wear a mask

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
I had several women in leftists controlled Mecklenburg county tell me they loved it.
IMG_20200906_170933247.jpg

Last edited:
I had several women in leftists controlled Mecklenburg county tell me they loved it.
thumbnail
Eh... Can't see the pic... But I warn you man... Some of those leftest women will fuck your life up. Lies can get you jail time now.

Edit: AHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Those women are alright though. They can still be crazy but they own their crazy and prefer to do the damage themselves than make the government do it.

Last edited:
I'll have to take your word for it, I stay away from Mecklenburg County as much as possible. It's full of crazy leftists.

I'll have to take your word for it, I stay away from Mecklenburg County as much as possible. It's full of crazy leftists.
I work in that county so I have to lol

I have been visiting Colorado, Wyoming, SouthDakota and Idaho over the past 2 weeks.

Only Denver and the surrounding areas are mask happy. Wyoming and SD, virtually no masks. Southern Colorado no masks. Idaho was a mix.

The mask thing is nothing but virtue signaling.

I work in that county so I have to lol
I worked there 20 years ago, thankful those days are over. Live and work just south of the border.
I lived in the Queer Queen City 41 years till 2019. Charlotte was great until NY/NJ libs started moving in. Yankee bastards killed all the blue laws and turned it into Sodom.

If not spreading a deadly virus to others isn't a good enough reason, you're a douchebag.
maybe we should have invited everybody to come out to Chinatown and meet people because we have it all under control N Pelosi

I have been visiting Colorado, Wyoming, SouthDakota and Idaho over the past 2 weeks.

Only Denver and the surrounding areas are mask happy. Wyoming and SD, virtually no masks. Southern Colorado no masks. Idaho was a mix.

The mask thing is nothing but virtue signaling.
on election day I'm going to wear it while voting lol

Forum List

Back