I Found Donald Trump's Mother

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
It's an interview from 1994. It's very hard for me to believe that's her though as it looks like Donald Trump with a wig on. 😆 Anyways, it appears like she was a real sweetheart. RIP Mama Trump and I'm sure that you're incredibly proud of your son up there. 😇

It's an interview from 1994. It's very hard for me to believe that's her though as it looks like Donald Trump with a wig on. 😆 Anyways, it appears like she was a real sweetheart. RIP Mama Trump and I'm sure that you're incredibly proud of your son up there. 😇

The resemblance is uncanny. :omg:

It's an interview from 1994. It's very hard for me to believe that's her though as it looks like Donald Trump with a wig on. 😆 Anyways, it appears like she was a real sweetheart.

I don't recall anyone ever being interested in:
  • Bill Clinton's mother - Virginia Cassidy a nurse who married a car salesman who was an alcoholic and was physically and mentally abusive.
  • Barry Soetoro's mother - Stanley Dunham, an english teacher who was a distant cousin to Wild Bill Hickok.
  • Joe Biden's mother - Cathy Finnegan, apparently was never anything more than a housewife.
  • Kammy Harris' mother - Shyamala Gopalan, a Hindu biologist who helped establish the Black Panthers.

• Bill Clinton's mother - Virginia Cassidy a nurse who married a car salesman who was an alcoholic and was physically and mentally abusive.
  • Barry Soetoro's mother - Stanley Dunham, an english teacher who was a distant cousin to Wild Bill Hickok.
  • Joe Biden's mother - Cathy Finnegan, apparently was never anything more than a housewife.
  • Kammy Harris' mother - Shyamala Gopalan, a Hindu biologist who helped establish the Black Panthers.

Yeah so is your point that you're not interested in Trump's mother too or that because Trump is so awesome you are interested of where he gets it from?

Yeah so is your point that you're not interested in Trump's mother too or that because Trump is so awesome you are interested of where he gets it from?

No, I knew about Trump's parents. My point was that of the five of them, Trump's parents and the four I list above, Trump's were the only ones of any actual breeding and accomplishment that actually went on to build wealth and jobs for themselves and others instead of political aspirations seeking to be leeches off of society.

that is because nobody worshiped any of those people.

Forum List

Back