'Palace Coup': Dem Bigwigs Threatened to Forcibly Remove Biden From Office Unless He Quit

Obama interferes in yet another presidential admin, just as he did from within the National Security Council repeatedly against president Trump, Obama has no authority under the constitution to invoke anything, and fascist democrat leadership has divorced selves utterly from anything even remotely constitutional, its an obscenity to hear from the usual fascist street trash how wonderful it all is now, such people are a malignant tumor, and the only option is surgery in which that tumor is excised entirely... :wink:

An ex-president can't invoke the 25th, duh.

United is not the opposite of diversity.

That is just stupid.

A diverse group of people can still be united behind a common goal.
They can only be “United behind a common goal” if their goals lack diversity.

I assume you only believe “diversity” refers to the color of people’s skin? As in “a diverse group of people”? If that’s the case, why is “diversity” our strength?

They can only be “United behind a common goal” if their goals lack diversity.

I assume you only believe “diversity” refers to the color of people’s skin? As in “a diverse group of people”? If that’s the case, why is “diversity” our strength?

Diversity refers to that and more. It refers to back grounds and up bringing and training and education and points of view.

I spent 20 years in the Marine Corps, a very diverse organization. People from all backgrounds coming together with a common goal and purpose. That diversity is what makes it so good, while we all had the same goals we all thought differently and had different idea and out of those ideas the best rose to the top.

I might look at how to solve a probably totally different than someone that grew up differently than me and had different experiences and training. Take that diversity away and you are left with group think, which is a kiss of death.

Diversity refers to that and more. It refers to back grounds and up bringing and training and education and points of view.

I spent 20 years in the Marine Corps, a very diverse organization. People from all backgrounds coming together with a common goal and purpose. That diversity is what makes it so good, while we all had the same goals we all thought differently and had different idea and out of those ideas the best rose to the top.

I might look at how to solve a probably totally different than someone that grew up differently than me and had different experiences and training. Take that diversity away and you are left with group think, which is a kiss of death.
So do you think the idea of “too many cooks” if a fallacy?

Awww... a retard thinks I am dumb. However, will I live it down... Awww
No no. All thinking people recognize your retardation.

Also, nobody cares what you can or will live down. You loudly proclaim your ignorance with every post you submit.

Now, go play in traffic.

No no. All thinking people recognize your retardation.

Also, nobody cares what you can or will live down. You loudly proclaim your ignorance with every post you submit.

Now, go play in traffic.
Sure, retard. Now, explain how this is a coup, palace or otherwise. You know, the topic of this thread?

I don't think you will because you are a retard but hey, surprise us. Go.

Forum List

Back