I got sick of all the liberals on another forum.

I enjoy posters with another viewpoint

If everyone agreed with you, the board would be pretty boring

Other viewpoints are fine. It's sheer laziness to corroborate or verify comments that makes me nuts. A blog is not Reuters. Righties on here seem to get the two confused.

1. Don't feed the trolls

2. Jake Starkey is a Reactionary Progressive and will gnaw the guts out of anyone criticizing Obama or ObamaCare

3. The "Manmade Global Warming" Cult here is as batshit crazy as you'll find anywhere on the planet. They are pathological liars and impervious to facts or any opinion contrary to their EnvirMarxism Religious beliefs

Progs, Libs, Cons, far right reactionaries, and far left radicals here are not reticent to a wild board-wide brawl. So welcome.

But the fox girls are blond and cute with dimples.

They must not be prized for their brains.

But the fox girls are blond and cute with dimples.

They must not be prized for their brains.

Technically they are not girls. As I've said before, they are manufactured from retired Barbie molds, and not anatomically correct.

Guys...have you forgotten where you are?:cranky: This is an intro thread...

I.E.
These are Welcome Threads. Please focus on Civil Discourse. Be Polite. No Flame Wars. No Derailing. No Neg Repping.

"Zone 1" Rules Apply Here.

1. Don't feed the trolls

2. Jake Starkey is a Reactionary Progressive and will gnaw the guts out of anyone criticizing Obama or ObamaCare

3. The "Manmade Global Warming" Cult here is as batshit crazy as you'll find anywhere on the planet. They are pathological liars and impervious to facts or any opinion contrary to their EnvirMarxism Religious beliefs

Progs, Libs, Cons, far right reactionaries, and far left radicals here are not reticent to a wild board-wide brawl. So welcome.

ObamaCare sucks

So, I'm looking for a new one.

Well, you may get just as sick of the libs here, so, good luck.

In any case...

p-trans-bttrfly_zpsnclpmhdc.gif

1. Don't feed the trolls

ObamaCare sucks

The most true and under used statement of the last 6 years,.

Extremist of both sides suck.

I focus on Infrastructure, science, r&d, education and what it takes to keep our civilization the best. You can't do that by not building that bridge!
You like shiny sparkly new and improved useless bullshit. Brotch :slap:

So does the rest of the first world that we're competing with. China will eat our fucking lunch if we don't play the game.

So, I'm looking for a new one.
I don't know about the Liberals on this forum, but there are more than a few children and attitudes on this forum. I've only been a member for three weeks and have seen more than enough immature and silly remarks, personal attacks, and those that really have no interest in discussion or debate. So far, the average age range, according to my guess, is between 8 and 12 years old. Welcome, and try to enjoy.

Forum List

Back