I have absolutely NO sympathy for our media, you guys deserve Trump!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I am loving the attacks Trump has with our media, its low, its dirty and its so deserving of a media that spent 8 fuckin years tormenting the Obama administration over worthless unimportant shit, just to get ratings....and now they can't keep up with this white mf, so they have to lead in with shit that hasn't been checked, just to get the first ratings boost......I hope Trump destroys you, you deserve it.

Oh my, you're SO angry...and soooo entertaining.:D

Angry-Black-Man-2.png

I am loving the attacks Trump has with our media, its low, its dirty and its so deserving of a media that spent 8 fuckin years tormenting the Obama administration over worthless unimportant shit, just to get ratings....and now they can't keep up with this white mf, so they have to lead in with shit that hasn't been checked, just to get the first ratings boost......I hope Trump destroys you, you deserve it.
Reflect on this tigerred59 , Trump knows his antics drive liberals crazy. Just like you going bugfuk right now. That's why he does it.

Reflect on this tigerred59 , Trump knows his antics drive liberals crazy. Just like you going bugfuk right now. That's why he does it.
Dude, if that's what makes you people happy, by all means........enjoy the shit fest

I see a pattern happening here back during the 2008 election society aka the brainwashed masses a lot of people only voted for Obama because ether of the color of his skin or people actually believed his bullshit message about change well look what happened Obama fucked up big time i now see the same thing happening with Trump the brainwashed masses actually believing his make America great again message thinking he will do good but in the end Trump will just fuck up this country even more trust me i can see it now and to those who still buy into his bullshit and are not awake your all stupid just saying.

Sure, Sure poor baby...The médias all for Hillary and barrack Hussien

sans-titre.png

I see a pattern happening here back during the 2008 election society aka the brainwashed masses a lot of people only voted for Obama because ether of the color of his skin or people actually believed his bullshit message about change well look what happened Obama fucked up big time i now see the same thing happening with Trump the brainwashed masses actually believing his make America great again message thinking he will do good but in the end Trump will just fuck up this country even more trust me i can see it now and to those who still buy into his bullshit and are not awake your all stupid just saying.
There were no brainwashed for Trump the médias was against him and still is.

a media that spent 8 fuckin years tormenting the Obama administration .

That would have been when you were 4 or 5, then, right?

BTW -- when you finally hit puberty are you going to get over this little fixation of pretending you are an incredibly stupid middle-aged black woman and start acting like a more normal white kid?

23_10_121.gif

Dude, if that's what makes you people happy, by all means........enjoy the shit fest

Anything that pisses off those assholes at CNN is always fun fun fun.

Anything that pisses off those assholes at CNN is always fun fun fun.

giphy5.gif

Oh my, you're SO angry...and soooo entertaining.:D

Angry-Black-Man-2.png
I's a negro, dats wus weez supposid to do, makes our masta's happy. glad to beez of survice

Just like the hysterical media, you show us your buttons...and I'm happy to push them.:D Now continue your outrage and keep me entertained.:thup:

Sherry is posting again in the open?

Where have you been?

Enjoying the fruits of my labor.:D

Forum List

Back