I Heart Chick-Fil-A

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Not just for the fantastic food, but for having great employees who are appreciated by the company.

And The Donald for letting the economy to start kicking into gear.

5DCD73BE-38E4-4A83-9445-FA427BFA1A78.jpeg

I like eating there because they always have cute girls working there. Don't tell my wife.

Plus they are now starting to collect full boxes or singular items for the Christmas Child Box program for this year.

Their staffing is the best in the industry by far IMO.

I dunno how it’s possible this day in age to weed out the loser types in the hiring process but somehow all those folks end up at McDs, B King, etc., etc., and C-f-A ends up with pleasant, nice looking, well spoken, etc. staffers that really stand out by contrast.

The trouble that keeps me from eating at Chick-Fil-A is that ours is in a barely accessible corner of a shopping plaza which is made even worse by the lane blockage from In-N-Out Burger's drive-thru. If it's anywhere near meal time, I say just forget it.

Not just for the fantastic food, but for having great employees who are appreciated by the company.

And The Donald for letting the economy to start kicking into gear.

View attachment 272335
And the Left are pushing this narrative that there is going to be a recession. But from what I see. That the economy is growing stronger every second. People needs to stop getting their info from these fake stock market charts and media. All they need to do is to observe. I never seen that many 18 wheelers on the road and a lot of happy shoppers shopping in stores. normally you will see these 99 cents discount stores be packed. But now they has moved on up from these 99 cents discount stores, and into regular stores.These discount stores are now becoming empty.

Forum List

Back