I hope these Old Sitcoms wont be removed from syndication due to being OFFENSIVE

Liberals love "All in the Family" because it makes fun of conservatives. So I doubt it will get the boot.
But I'm sure the BLM crowd thinks the "Jeffersons" is racist, and the lead character George Jefferson is an Uncle Tom sell out because he is a successful businessman. So its gotta go..... :cool:

Liberals love "All in the Family" because it makes fun of conservatives. So I doubt it will get the boot.
But I'm sure the BLM crowd thinks the "Jeffersons" is racist, and the lead character George Jefferson is an Uncle Tom sell out because he is a successful businessman. So its gotta go..... :cool:

Why because he told his son when you have money you are better than everyone else? lol

1593811518255.png

Mayberry RFD

It's about law enforcement.

*****SMILE*****

:)

If you like a movie or series, I recommend acquiring it on physical media. The burners are cleansing streaming services. I just bought a few Mel Brooks movies (including Blazing Saddles and The Producers, of course), and the Monty Python Megaset. I realized long ago that streaming services were not going to maintain a full back catalogue; they feature mostly blockbusters and direct to TV dreck, so I've been assembling my own private Blockbuster for a few years.

Anything that portrays Blacks as dumb nignags like Good Times or the Cosby Show.

Car 54 Where Are You
Dragnet
Highway Patrol
Get Smart
Hogan's Heroes
The Adams Family (no Blacks or Gays)
The Munsters (no Blacks or Gays)

There have even been rumblings about "Friends."

And I just saw an article about a lady actor of color who claims that she was not asked to return because she questioned the lack of diversity.

Personally, I think that the 1994 - 2004 series was quite woke for its time.

Ross's girlfriends, for example, included an African American lady (who was a brilliant scientist), a Chinese lady, and an English lass. And, of course, one of his wives turned out to be a lesbian. And the coffee house always had customers who included people of color, as did the parties thrown by the group of friends.

I hope that our new dictators will let "Friends" continue its reruns.

The Wokinistas will never be satisfied. The canceling will continue until enough people tell them to just Fuck Off.

Ready for this one, in the 1st season of Mash, the 4077th needed a better football player so they got them "SpearChucker" who was the fastest in the army.

Oliver Harmon "Spearchucker" Jones
So they persuade Henry to request for a neurosurgeon, specifically Spearchucker, for the 4077th as a ringer for their football team. Spearchucker helps prepare the team and eventually plays a key role in strategizing their victory over the 72nd Evac hospital.
In the book, just like in the movie, Spearchucker reveals that the nickname "Spearchucker", ordinarily a racial slur, referred in this case to his javelin-throwing prowess.

Forum List

Back