I just want to say that when I warned people to NOT gloat about the RvW decision that is was designed to hurt the GOP before the midterms...

...I was probably right.

It provided some wind in the sails of a very unpopular party that was losing on all fronts and allowed them to lie at will before the vote. It gave them an issue to gain, 2, 3, 4%, a big deal in close races.

You can bet the Neo Cons and Dem Establishment both loved this decision before a midterm. You can also bet that the Dem Establishment would NEVER do this to allow GOP to get off of the mat.

What is good for people in positions of power is often very bad for Americas domestic and global interests.

I'm reading European comments and they are shocked there wasn't some backlash to the last two years. The differences between Europe and America are becoming more stark just as Canada has been losing influence in Europe.

Voters cited abortion as a key issue in Pennsylvania’s first election since ‘Roe’ was overturned​

Abortion appeared to be the #1 motivator for Democrat voters.

Republicans should have laid low on this until after the midterms.

...I was probably right.

It provided some wind in the sails of a very unpopular party that was losing on all fronts and allowed them to lie at will before the vote. It gave them an issue to gain, 2, 3, 4%, a big deal in close races.

You can bet the Neo Cons and Dem Establishment both loved this decision before a midterm. You can also bet that the Dem Establishment would NEVER do this to allow GOP to get off of the mat.

What is good for people in positions of power is often very bad for Americas domestic and global interests.

I'm reading European comments and they are shocked there wasn't some backlash to the last two years. The differences between Europe and America are becoming more stark just as Canada has been losing influence in Europe.

Voters cited abortion as a key issue in Pennsylvania’s first election since ‘Roe’ was overturned​

Democrats are dancing on the graves of their dead babies.

That is a losing proposition, guaranteed. It is, in fact, demonic.

Forum List

Back