Nov 26, 2015

inclusion
[ in-kloo-zhuhn ]

1. boring
2. hectoring
3. tedious
4. deadly serious

• Banned
"My family and I have been loyal Disney customers for decades. We vacation at Disney World every year. We take a Disney cruise every year or two. ...

"Unfortunately, I am strongly rethinking our commitment to Disney and, thus, Orlando."

"When my family rides Pirates now, each of the changed scenes takes us out of the illusion because they remind us of reality and the politics that forced the changes."

"The next time I ride Jungle Cruise I will not be thinking about the gloriously entertaining puns of the skippers, I will be thinking about Disney's political agenda. That's a mood killer."

"Disney is in the process of taking the woke scalpel to the Jungle Cruise. Trader Sam is out because he might offend certain people."

"Recently, Disney announced that cast members are now permitted to display tattoos, wear inclusive uniforms and display inclusive haircuts. "

Going to the Orlando area next month. I will be avoiding the Disney park area. Just can't stand the crowds anymore.

Disney has been a communist woke shithole for over a decade.

You just now noticing bro?
jemuykmowzu61.jpg

inclusion
[ in-kloo-zhuhn ]

1. boring
2. hectoring
3. tedious
4. deadly serious
I turned against Disney when they refused to condemn China for its ongoing genocide against the Uyghurs. The reason: They have a lot of money invested over there and thus, money is more important than large numbers of people.

the average person spends 5 hours at Disneyland

one person gets infected with corona every 5 minutes

good luck!

I live an hour away from Disney. The last time I went there Jimmy Carter had just been elected President.

It has really screwed up Central Florida. Piss on woke Disney.

Florida was chosen by Disney among many locations in the world because of it's "mild climate" and it's strength as a tourist attraction

Disneyland opened a few days ago after being closed for over a year, while Disney World’s been open for 9 months

The death rate in Disneyland’s county is over 73% higher

So, unsurprisingly, just like everything else California’s done, closing theme parks was completely useless

E0fKlSbVIAEIfN2

Forum List

Back